Senior Global Incentive Compensation Analyst
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 12 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating in over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you.
The Finance Organization
As part of the Finance FP&A organization, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
This is a specialist role dealing with detailed reporting and analysis. Being able to influence decision-makers and build relationships as a trusted advisor are essential. Working within a talented team, adaptability and a professional attitude are as important as the skills needed for the role. Attention to detail and a determination to maintain a high quality of work and integrity is essential.
How you will spend your time as our next Senior Global Incentive Compensation Analyst
As the Senior Global Incentive Compensation Analyst and team member of our global Compensation and Planning team based in our Headquarters in King of Prussia, you will have a significant impact on our company’s growth and success. The Senior Compensation Analyst is a valued member of the Global Compensation Team.
- Accurate and timely reconciliation of monthly and quarterly Sales Commission calculation, and correspondence with the field sales on any questions or corrections
- Generate commission payment files within Qlik entities ensuring reconciliation on a year-to-date basis.
- Manual calculations for cost impact related to exception requests and other ad hoc reporting requirements
- Support the annual budget and planning process for compensation design, having an awareness of trends
- Partner with the Field Sales Teams, Customer Success and Services organizations, supporting the teams on compensation enquiries, support and understanding of the compensation plans, policies and guidelines
- Analysis of commission earnings on a metric basis and by person, role and region
- Additional project work identified and required by the business
You will be successful if you are
- Great at communicating, both verbally and in writing
- Able to work across a culturally diverse environment
- Meet strict deadlines and work both independently and as part of a team
- Detail orientated with a high level of numeracy
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent activities
- Proactive – process driven but seeks to find more efficient systems
- Able to take responsibility for work and uses initiative
- Good at problem solving with analytical capability
- Pragmatic and straight forward
You will thrive if you have
• Finance or Accounting degree, MBA preferred
• 5 plus years in technology, sales, business or other fast-pace, growth related field preferred
• 5 plus years’ experience in in previous Compensation role
• Experienced client services and solution oriented
• Knowledge of the Xactly compensation software and Qlik Sense
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and highly proficient in Excel)
• Experience using Salesforce.com CRM
USA-King of Prussia, PA ( This role is hybrid and will be 3 days in office) Hybrid Role.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value the diversity of our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected category or characteristic. If you need assistance due to a disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.