Application Developer- Customer Success Organization
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Application Developer-Customer Success Organization
As part of our Customer Success organization and our growing Data Analytics & Adoption Science team, you will be in a unique position to influence the future direction of the company. Qlik has a creative, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, and plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people that are continuously innovating and improving.
We put tremendous value in teamwork, and we do our uttermost to create a great working environment for everyone in our team. We believe that one of our key strengths is our team composition and group dynamics. As our team is based in several geographical locations, there is a positive, multicultural twist on everything that we do.
As a member of the Data Analytics & Adoption Science team, you will have a direct impact on the reporting assets used by the Customer Success organization. You will have the opportunity to work with a deeply experienced team, a variety of next-generation technologies, and a wide range of challenging projects.
This is a tremendous opportunity for you to make a key contribution for one of the leading companies in the Analytics and Business Intelligence Platform technology space.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
80% or more of your time will be dedicated to development work. 15% will be allocated towards calls and meetings with stakeholders. The remaining 5% of your time will be allocated toward requirements gathering and other administrative work.
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- SaaS / Subscription business experience
- Ability to connect day to day business operations with departmental and organizational objectives
- Experience working in or with Customer Success teams and/or Support teams
- Experience working in or with Finance teams
- Ability to query, clean, and wrangle data (queries, joins, hygiene, transformations, dates & times, text strings)
- Ability to seamlessly move back and forth between technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to succinctly explain complex topics to a mixed audience
- Provide suggestions on new tools that our operations team should be aware of and using to better meet the needs of our internal customers
- Qlik Sense UI/UX design
- Qlik Sense Set Analysis
- Qlik Sense data modeling over multiple source systems (data lake / Snowflake schemas / FDMs)
- Administration via QMC
- Discipline to establish timelines and key deliverables
- Organized, detailed oriented, and time sensitive
- Innovative, creative thinker with a unique approach to problem-solving
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- Proven experience developing Qlik Sense applications, preferably for customer success teams
- Bachelor’s degree or related (Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems/Technology, Math/Statistics)
- Master’s degree preferable
- 3+ years’ experience in business operations, process improvement
- Fluency in English mandatory
- Software/technology industry, or SaaS/Subscription business model mandatory
- Qlik Sense developer certification
- Qlik Sense application optimization
- R/Python for integrating algorithms into Qlik Sense
- MS Excel
Business Analysts Toolbox
- Consultative approach to working with stakeholders to identify key business objectives and questions
- Ability to analyze data using standard analytical techniques to identify key insights (analytical frameworks, exploratory data analysis, forecasting, trending, segmentation, funnel analysis, ratio analysis, etcetera)
- Ability to connect analytical insights to business objectives
- Storytelling with data (oral and written)
- Comfortable facilitating meetings and/or presenting to C-level executives
Bachelor’s degree or related (Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems/Technology, Math/Statistics)
GBR - Remote (Primary)
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.