Netsuite Application Specialist
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 12 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Netsuite Application Specialist
We are looking for a NetSuite Application Specialist to be part of the Enterprise Business Solution at Qlik. You will support the NetSuite ERP implementation along with its associated sub-systems. The role-holder will work alongside a team of NetSuite Developers and Application Specialists and will report to the Application Specialist Lead. The position involves close co-operation with the Project & Release Management teams as well as the business functions of Finance, Sales, Operations, etc. within the Qlik organization.
Furthermore, you have a natural ability for troubleshooting; you work well with complex issues and solve complicated situations. When you stumble on a problem you find new ways of tackling it and have an innovative way of thinking which can be put into practice and leads to results. Moreover, you organize and prioritize your activities efficiently and set and meet deadlines. You have excellent cooperating skills, and you contribute to a good atmosphere within the team.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Working on NetSuite configurations to deliver optimal solutions to support and continued growth while advising the business on risks around customizations or alterations to the platform.
- Completing technical analysis, design, configuration, unit testing, and implementation of NetSuite customizations and functionality, as well as maintaining existing components.
- Undertaking analysis of user and business requirements, with regard to their impact on existing NetSuite systems and be able to discuss these requirements with developers as well as stakeholder within the business.
- Providing 3rd line support, change request and project work as well as unit testing and documenting solutions.
Skills and qualifications for this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent, and relevant working experience in the field. Alt. Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Economics with experience in NetSuite.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in systems administration and customization in NetSuite.
- Comfortable with NetSuite Workflow/Saved Searches/Reports/Analytics/Dashboards/Customizations
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working in a global cross-functional team.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (e.g. using JIRA).
- Quality focused mindset.
- Suitebilling experience and/or worked with subscription-based pricing
- Experience with NetSuite localizations.
- Worked with e-payments and/or e-invoicing.
- Worked with integrating 3rd party solutions into NS.
- Coordinating sandbox refresh.
- Oracle NetSuite Foundation, Administration, or Consultant certification is a bonus.
The role is located in US.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
- Check us out on the muse! See employee testimonials!
- Check us out on Youtube!
Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 will be required as a condition of employment in the US. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation prior to commencing employment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik offers competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.