What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Pre-Sales Organization is a key interface to our customers and prospects, working closely with the sales team and business partners to support the overall sales effort. Pre-sales are instrumental in proving the technical and business value of our solutions, to drive revenue. The teams work mainly geographically, sometimes having an additional industry focus.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Partner effectively with sales in account development and playing an active business and technical lead role in the enterprise sales process for all customer engagements and deals
- Play an active role in market development and perform presentations, remote and on-site proof of concepts. Develop demos and assist with formulating customer proposals
- Manage prospect's expectations
- Marketing Activities (Webinars, support at trade fairs and events)
- Administration, education and any other responsibilities as required by the company
- Manage the balance between customer expectations and delivering projects that meet or exceed expectations
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Self-driven and results-oriented with strong will to succeed; a naturally organized person with determination to deliver excellence.
- An excellent communicator with highly developed interpersonal skills and an ability to work collaboratively, especially within virtual teams.
- Able to quickly learn, understand and communicate new technologies
- A strong presenter at both the technical and business level with the ability to deliver a highly technical solution in a pressured environment to all levels of audience, both technical and non-technical
- Italian mother tongue. Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Prepared for up to 50% business travel (generally within your own region)
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- Knowledge of one or more BI tools
- Experience with Data Warehouses, Data Lakes, and RDBMS
- Are experienced in Windows server technologies: IaaS Platforms and their capabilities; AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience with replication or ETL tools and CDC technology is an advantage.
- Proficient in understanding on conceptual level, and preferably hands-on experience, of architecture, IT Infrastructure, security, cloud, ETL/data warehousing
- Enjoy documenting and sharing technical solutions/demo flows/ fixes
- 3rd party knowledge (SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, MS SQL, Snowflake)
- Have a wide variety of cross industry domain expertise
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.