Professional Services Operations Analyst
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 12 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
How you will spend your time as a Professional Services Operations Analyst
The Professional Services Operations Analyst will be focused on supporting Education Services and manage all aspects of the training operations for instructor-led and self-paced training, and education offerings. This including inbound customer requests in the [email protected] inbox, Training Operations System (TOS) configuration and management, Qlik Continuous Classroom subscription administration and support, and supporting all enrollment requests for instructor and customers materials in the Qlik Learning Portal.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Training Operations System (TOS) duties include:
- System configuration and course management (training course setup, online course catalog, email notifications)
- Performing administrative tasks as needed by the business (location setup, training card management, coupon setup, migrating learning history, promotional activities)
- Working with delivery teams that create training schedules
- Working with customers to resolve queries related to Education offerings, surveys and certificate of completion
- Collaborating with IT to resolve issues relating to Training Operations System (TOS) and bugs
- Supporting the Training Operations System (TOS) Migration, as needed
- Monitor and evaluate processes and workflows for quality and effectiveness; make recommendations for improvement
- Understanding the downstream impact of TOS changes to TOS Metrics Application (Qlik application)
- Escalating complex issues to BCS/IT team when necessary.
- Learning Management System (LMS)/Moodle Administration duties include:
- Validating and enrolling instructors into training courses on Qlik Learning Portal
- Facilitating and resolving enrollment issues for instructor-led training courses
- Resolving/resetting Qualification Exam attempts where customer as determined by guidelines.
- Performing administrative tasks as needed (migrating student learning history, user issues and access, etc.)
- Working with Customer Support as needed, to resolve Qlik Account issues
- Escalating complex issues to 3rd line Education team members when necessary.
- Qlik Continuous Classroom (QCC) Subscription management duties include:
- Troubleshooting all new and existing QCC subscriptions
- Managing manual aspects of the subscription management process (renewals, new unlimited subscription upgrades, user migration between subscriptions)
- Setting up trials for prospects per the trial requirements and guidelines
- Creating new subscriptions for Qlik promotional programs (Ambassadors, MVPs, Luminaries)
- Escalating complex issues to BCS/IT team when necessary.
- [email protected]request duties include:
- Promptly respond to all Education requests within 24 hours of receipt
- Routing requests to appropriate owner or subject matter expert for prompt resolution
- Answering general education questions regarding registering for training, how to access training materials or any other non-sales related training question.
- Other tasks include:
- Creating and maintaining documentation of all processes performed above, for knowledge transfer and cross-team support/collaboration.
- Drive changes and improvements of department and/or company policies, processes, and procedures.
- Act as a resource and point of contact for colleagues. May serve on cross-functional teams as needed.
Key Challenges In This Role
- Understand various systems and operational processes to support customers, partners and colleagues
- Adapt and prioritize appropriately in a fast growing and changing organization
- Building strategic relationships across organization to ensure success
- Education Services
You will be successful if you
- Are proactive and can easily understand systems and operational process flows to adequately and promptly resolve issues or propose solutions
- Have a proactive desire and proven ability to visualize, organize, innovate and execute efficient operational processes
- Have excellent organizational and planning skills
- Have superior customer service and communication skills
- Can prioritize activities appropriately, maintaining focus and drive to task completion
- Are a self-starter, autonomous and self-motivated
- Are flexible to adapt to a fast growing and changing organization
- Can build relationships, partner with cross-functional teams and colleagues in Education Services
- Can solve complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Demonstrate active listening skills, using both verbal and non-verbal styles
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience working on training registrations and operational processes
- 3+ years’ in customer support role and troubleshooting
- Experience with learning management systems; Moodle is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft suite and other collaborative tools
- Business-level English mandatory
- Other relevant languages would be an advantage
- Madrid, Spain
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
- Check us out on the muse! See employee testimonials!
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.