Senior Solution Architect - Hong Kong
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 12 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes.
We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Pre Sales Organisation
The Pre-Sales Organisation is a key interface to our customers and prospects, working closely with the sales team and business partners to support the overall sales effort. Pre-sales are instrumental in proving the technical and business value of our solutions, to drive revenue. The teams work mainly geographically, sometimes having an additional industry focus.
How you will spend your time as our next Solution Architect in Hong Kong/China
- Be the region’s go to person for product knowledge
- Technically qualify and help close sales opportunities with Qlik's next generation data analytics and integration platform
- Perform pre-sales activities with the goal of driving regional revenue
- Deliver exceptional solution presentations to customer’s key stakeholders
- Create and present custom demonstrations as they apply to customer/prospect issues and needs
- Position the proposed solution to the prospect’s technical, end users, operations and senior management staff
- Ensure successful execution of Proof-of-Concepts to Prove Value to prospective customers
- Support regional business development activities
You will be successful if you have
- At least 5 years of experience in a presales and/or consulting capacity
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese to business as well as technical audience
- Highly driven with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple complex opportunities.
- Deep knowledge of one or more BI technologies is a must (Qlik skills is a big plus)
You will thrive if you have
- Extensive experience in data analytics and data integration
- Familiarity with cloud solutions like SaaS, PaaS and iPaaS
- Good web development background (Java, HTML5, NET) is a plus
- Good understanding of Machine Learning tools and its usage such as Python and R
What Qlik can offer you
- International and diverse culture
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you two extra days off for your personal/professional development and a CR Day. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in Hong Kong/China. If you find this position interesting, please send us your CV/Resume as soon as possible, as we are continuously working on finding the right talent.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.