Enterprise Account Manager, Benelux
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 12 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Enterprise Account Manager, Benelux
The Sales Organization in Qlik is the primary connection to our customers and prospects; focusing on driving revenue in new accounts and expanding our presence in the territory's existing customers. The teams work geographically or are industry-focused.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Develop and execute Territory Plans.
- Build up a sustainable pipeline for your territory.
- Independently identifying and acquiring new customers, as well as upselling to existing indirect customer base.
- Managing contract negotiations to closure.
- Participation in trade show events, workshops and seminars
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Ability to manage multiple sales cycles from creation to closure
- Ability to qualify and prioritize prospects, and generate opportunities through prospecting, networking and relationship building
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, negotiation and writing skills
- An outgoing, focused and organized personality with a strong will to succeed
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and identify and understand key market drivers
- Anticipate and plan for future market changes that will impact the business.
- Communicate complicated ideas or business issues, so that everyone understands
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- Successful software solutions sales experience to large enterprise companies.
- Demonstrable experience of managing/working channels and experience calling on and selling to senior decision makers – in both business and IT
- Strong track record of success
- Ideally experience in the Business Intelligence software market but not essential
The role is based in Amsterdam. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.