Regional Tech Alliance Manager
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Regional Tech Alliances Manager
The Regional Tech Alliances Manager is responsible for driving revenue by working with strategic technology partners (AWS, Microsoft, Google, Snowflake, Databricks) in the ASEAN region. The manager will define and execute partner enablement and engagement programs designed to drive awareness and preference to work with Qlik, as well as joint marketing and co-sales activities designed to generate demand. This position will work closely with our global alliance managers, regional sales team, marketing managers, and GSI alliance team. We are looking for an experienced and independent professional with a passion for technology and people.
- Engage our partners to generate referrals for new sourced opportunities
- Support sales processes where partner influence can help
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute regional business plans to meet sales goals
- Evangelize and educate partners about Qlik’s complimentary value proposition
- Develop positive working relationship with partners
- Collaborate with the Qlik field, the partner field and channels to identify, enable and drive joint opportunities to expand mutual adoption and ultimately customer success
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as tradeshows and other promotional activities.
- Track and report on referred and influenced business with the partners
To be considered for the role you must have the following skills and qualifications:
- Sales/partner sales or alliance management skills and experience
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills.
- Ability to navigate highly matrixed organizations to facilitate execution
- Ability to move fast, multi-task and drive results, while being self-sufficient
- An outgoing, personable and organized person with a strong will to succeed
- Program management and ability to prioritize activities
- A self-starter and possess the ability to work independently within a matrix organization
- A Bachelor’s degree (mandatory)
- Five or more years of experience in technology alliances or a partner sales position
- Experience with a Data Integration or BI/Analytics software company is advantageous
The location for this role can be:
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
**Links may not work on linkedin posts. Please go to qlik.com/careers for more info**
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.