Senior Manager, CRM Automation
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Senior Manager, CRM Automation
Qlik is looking for a motivated and driven (Senior) CRM Automation Manager to join our CRM Automation team. You will be part of a dynamic team and supporting us in our everyday tasks to help bringing Qlik to the next stage, and thus you will have a direct influence on its success. You will be a part of the Market and Customer Engagement Solutions leadership team and responsible for leading dedicated, meaningful progress in the Definition, Procurement, and Deployment domains the CRM Automation team. The Manager continuously assesses the program roadmap and ensure key deliverables are met on time and on budget. The Manager works with multi-disciplinary staff across various departments / units, and manages, engages, and grows the CRM team required to successfully deliver upon the strategic goals and objectives of the CRM Automation team. The Manager’s work is critical to the future development of the CRM ecosystem as it becomes more complex and requires more coordinated relationship building, process transformation, and change management. The Manager brings with them experience in adapting and using various methodologies such as waterfall, agile or hybrid as needs dictate.
- Directing and overseeing the CRM Automation development team that is comprised of SFDC Admins and SFDC Developers.
- Driving execution of our CRM Strategy, projects and operational backlog.
- Overseeing that we are maximizing the full capabilities while advocating a people-and-process-first approach to CRM through partnerships with stakeholders such as Marketing, Sales, Partners, Customer Success, Finance, Legal and Products.
- Building & improving internal tools & processes.
- Analyzing existing & potential business systems for optimization opportunities
- Maintaining the CRM processes, procedures, programs, technical processes, and workflows.
- Being an expert on the latest trends, seek out industry best practices, and proactively incorporate relevant ideas.
- Developing and leading a transformation mindsight utilizing people, processes, and technology, performing as a change agent that partners with cross-enterprise business units to modernize their processes using CRM as an enabler.
- Developing and leading the CRM team to build the skillsets and methodology required to deliver the Enterprise CRM program such as SaaS best practices, configuration management and agile processes; educates through training, individual support, and growth opportunities.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders across Qlik advocating a people-and-process-first approach to CRM.
- Developing measurement criteria for evaluating CRM-specific strategic and communication plans, including their implementation and effectiveness, and incorporates changes for improvement.
- Overseeing and is accountable for CRM-specific initiatives and/or projects, helping guide analysis, planning, and execution for the program as well as assessing and identifying areas for continuous improvement.
- Managing risk effectively, anticipates challenges, investigates issues, and makes recommendations for the CRM domain understanding enterprise impact.
- Identifying the need for additional staff, as well as understanding and documenting needs regarding budget, resources, risk, and other items impacting service quality.
- Planning, prioritizing, and managing the work of employees, providing strategic and tactical advice, guidance, and coaching. Identifies the need for staff resources, participates on staffing committees, and makes effective recommendations regarding employee selection that considers the principles of employment equity.
- Managing performance by establishing performance standards, reviewing, and evaluating performance and conducting formal performance reviews on an ongoing basis.
- Assessing staff training and development needs and ensures that employees receive training required to improve and sustain successful performance.
- Undertaking other duties and special projects in support of the unit as required.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or relevant industry experience
- Minimum seven (7) years experience leading, implementing, and managing large, complex IT projects, including a firm grasp on CRM Strategy and best practices, data and integration and IT infrastructure and operations.
- 5+ years of people Manager experience of an international team
- Experience in Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, CPQ and Commerce Cloud
- Familiarity with SaaS best practices, configuration management and agile processes a plus
- Process-oriented - both in following and improving existing processes as well as creating new ones
- Customer & performance-oriented mindset to analyze quantitative and qualitative data to make strategic decisions
- Team player, excellent interpersonal and communication skills; including a bias toward actions
- Excellent communication in English, both verbal and written
- Good technical understanding of business process supporting systems
The role is located in US or Canada or Sweden.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
- Check us out on the muse! See employee testimonials!
- Check us out on Youtube!
Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 will be required as a condition of employment in the US. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation prior to commencing employment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik offers competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.