Inside Sales Data Integration Specialist- France
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Inside Sales Data Integration Specialist - France
Qlik’s Data Integration Platform accelerates the discovery and availability of analytics-ready data structures by automating real-time data streaming, refinement, cataloging and publishing. It enables a DataOps approach and drives agility in the analytics process through automated data pipelines that stream between transactional systems, next generation cloud, data lake and data warehouses to provide actionable data on-demand.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- To be able to effectively explain and position the Qlik Data Integration platform in new customer accounts and against a customer’s needs and objectives
- Manage the entire sales process from initial meeting through to close - lead generation, qualification, evaluation, negotiation and close
- Meet and exceed direct sales goals within assigned geographic territory
- Identify, develop and manage sales and prospect pipeline and assess sales potential
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including sales engineering and sales consulting support.
- Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English and French
- A deep understanding of sales process and steps to close
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in Inside or Field based role
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers at both a technical level and C-Level
- Thoroughly familiar with the use of spreadsheets, word processors, and the web.
- Ability to work well both autonomously and within a team environment.
- General understanding of the function or knowledge of CRM application
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- Familiarity with software licensing and policies and generating customer quotations is desired
- Strong organization/prioritization skills; proven ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong listening, probing, and phone skills as this will be an office and telephone based role.
- Strong written skills.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.