Sr. Talent Acquisition Program Manager (Employer Branding)
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Sr. Talent Acquisition Program Manager (Employer Branding)
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Program Manager is responsible for the development, execution and rollout of recruitment marketing campaigns, employment branding, and candidate experience programs that support the Nutanix Brand amongst potential employees. This role will also be heavily involved in all Diversity Initiatives within the Talent Acquisition function through focused planning, provisioning and executing on initiatives, events, and strategy. Targeting the Americas business teams, this specialist will also be a key driver and influencer for global recruiting campaigns over time, liaising with regional recruiting teams.
The purpose of the role is to craft and implement Programs in order to target and build Nutanix brand awareness, increase candidate engagement, and drive diversity within our career opportunities. This person will be responsible for:
- marketing strategy and go-to-market plans to support key strategic and high priority hiring demands of the teams
- Vendor Management:
- LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Textio and others. Attend their QBRs to ensure we are utilizing these platforms effectively
- Campaign planning and management including:
- gathering requirements around business needs and audience insights
- development of recruiting media (LinkedIn, Instagram, FB, YouTube posts)
- collaborating alongside internal stakeholders across the recruiting/hiring teams for event planning, promotion, and execution
- following up on campaign results/optimizations and providing useful insights to support successes or areas of opportunity
- Previous experience at developing and communicating employer brand / recruitment marketing strategies and programs (Diversity initiative experience is a plus)
- Demonstrated strategic marketing mind for integrated marketing plans focused on addressing business hiring needs, promoting brand awareness and diversity initiatives
- Knowledge of all aspects of the recruiting life cycle (previous recruiter experience is a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to balance working in a creatively driven organization with an analytical and well-adapted approach to marketing
- Demonstrated ability to present solutions in a simple, understandable way to colleagues
- Extraordinary organizational and execution skills
- Superlative verbal, written and presentation skills
- Previous experience in digital media advertising and/ or channel marketing is a plus
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Dedicated, can-do attitude with an eye for detail
- Shown ability to dedicatedly build rapport, credibility, and influence throughout an organization at all levels
- Ability to provide clear direction for others and to inspire by action
- Develop, communicate, and execute employer brand, recruitment marketing, and candidate experience initiatives
- Act as the single point of contact for all things Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing:
- leading plans, production of deliverables, and closing with post project debriefs as appropriate
- Develop deep local market knowledge across the Geo to understand the current talent and recruiting landscape, macro recruiting events calendar, and upcoming key initiatives
- Understand and clearly communicate business priorities; define needs, challenges and timelines in quality briefs
- Lead and review candidate-facing and employee-facing materials to ensure items are branded appropriately
- Provide tracking, analysis, and insight to produce future successful recruiting marketing programs while inspiring evolution and improving efficiency
- Ensure processes are in place to achieve fastest time to market for campaigns; delivering effective, high-quality communications that support the Nutanix brand
- Build strong, reciprocal relationships with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with global and local strategic initiatives
- Recommend and develop new initiatives to support new program launches, support and evolve existing programs, and sustain momentum of Nutanix programs
- Provide leadership in driving strategic change and execution throughout the organization, identifying potential opportunities for growth
- BA/ BS in Business, Marketing, Advertising or related field
- 3+ years of project management experience in direct response marketing with recruitment marketing experience preferred (or similar project management experience)
- 2+ years of experience working with(in) Recruiting Teams
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems and Recruitment Tools (LinkedIn, Eightfold, Jobvite, Tableau)
- Experience running Social Media Campaigns (Instagram, LinkedIn, FB, Blogs)
- Experience crafting visual designs, workflows, wireframes for: flyers, pdfs, newsletters, campaigns, etc.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.