Support Operations Analyst
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Support Operations Analyst
- Establish processes for Support organization and serve as key representative on X-Functional core teams.
- Coordinates and monitors the operational and execution elements of the Support Offering process - SKU setup coordination, testing/validation and maintenance prior to launch.
- Creates process documentation for internal team and Cross-functional collaboration around new feature setup and Issue management
- Responds to field requests on Support components of RFPs regarding various established Support products, policies and programs
- Track and validate Marketing Collateral, Collaboration, Fields Enablement related to Support offerings
- Track, Validate and sure the readiness of Support SKUS during launch.
- Operationalize Support.com updates
- Misc operational, CRM, ERP, Support Portal requests and prioritization
- Advanced Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly organized, process and detail oriented.
- Experience in developing and implementing process improvements
- Strong analytical, quantitative and data skills
- Prior experience with CRM and EPR tools. Salesforce or NetSuite preferred.
- Prior experience in Support or Operations role preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with 1-3yrs prior experience, Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Prior experience supporting a Sales/Services organization a plus.
- Salesforce.com reporting, dashboards, and quote suite experience a plus.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.