US Marketing Manager
What does an exceptional US Marketing Manager do?
The US Marketing Manager is part of the Global Marketing team focusing on US demand generation and US sales team support.
As the Us Marketing Manager you own the development and execution of the US demand generation strategy to increase sales pipeline and revenue. In this position, the US Marketing Manager will work with marketing and business stakeholders to create and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns that support business goals for LHH’s suite of career transition and talent development products. This role will work across the organization and with outside vendors to generate leads and revenue for the business.
Serving as the bridge between global marketing and field sales, you'll wear many demand generation hats—from driving awareness, to launching ABM campaigns, to optimizing the lead funnel. The ideal candidate has a collaborative mindset, is skilled at navigating a highly matrixed organization, is focused on quantitative results, creative, and deeply committed to innovating and trying something new.
Supported by the SVP Americas Marketing, you’ll be jointly responsible for key metrics aligned to top of the funnel pipeline and revenue generated.
- In this role, you will report directly to the SVP, Americas Marketing
- You’ll collaborate and work alongside your US Marketing Manager teammate
- You'll work across functions with US sales leadership and their teams as well as global and country marketing teammates
Your new role
As a key member of the Global Marketing team, you will
- Work with both the SVP Americas Marketing and fellow US Marketing Manager to create and execute the US marketing strategy to help US sales achieve their goals and KPIs.
- Understand local and customer dynamics across business segments including new business, existing customers, large enterprises, SMBs, and industries.
- Create and manage all marketing programs including email marketing, webinars, events, SEM, SEO, content syndication, paid and organic social
- Work in Pardot to create email nurture programs, segmented lists and campaign assets—including emails, landing pages, and forms
- Understand and develop customer journeys with associated campaigns to increase conversion rates
- Develop A/B testing and optimization plans for emails, landing pages, forms
- Organize and maintain detailed schedule of campaign timing and execution for projects
- Manage the creation and delivery of webinars
- Work closely with the Product Marketing and Thought Leadership teams to create content appropriate for each stage of the buyer’s journey
- Develop ABM campaigns to reach strategic accounts
- Organize and manage all event sponsorships and logistics, both pre- and post-event, as well as onsite
- Build and manage ongoing relationships with vendors and consultants
- Work with the inside sales team to optimize the handoff of PQL’s (MQLs) and ensure proper follow up
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing Operations to optimize the funnel, segment leads, track and report on campaigns, and develop marketing automation processes
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding program execution, results, and impact during monthly and quarterly reviews – revise plans as needed
- Create and manage a monthly marketing budget aligned to business and revenue goals
- Demonstrated expertise in B2B marketing and/or professional services
- Minimum 6-10 years of experience working in large, complex organizations
- Demonstrated experience straddling strategic planning responsibilities and rolling up your sleeves to create and execute campaigns
- Proven track record growing engagement and pipeline that converts to paying customers
- Exceptional ROI tracking skills, ability to analyze data and determine what is and is not working
- Lead with a customer-first, inbound marketing philosophy for all marketing strategy and planning efforts
- Thrive in fast-paced environments and can juggle multiple requests, stay calm under pressure, prioritize, and then methodically fit the pieces of the puzzle together
- Naturally curious and creative and you love taking on new challenges
- Exhibit strong communication and presentation skills that foster effective collaboration with stakeholders across the organization
- You like working with data, can create Salesforce reports with ease, enjoy measuring campaigns, and love to optimize
- Have expertise with a variety of marketing tools including: Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, and Google Adwords
- Self-starter; you spot opportunities to make things better and take ownership over them
- High attention to detail, project management and coordination skills
- Able to navigate ambiguity and organizational dynamics
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
LHH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion