Sr. Marketing Manager
Job Role: Sr. Marketing Manager
Location: Toronto, Canada (Hybrid)
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
We’re looking for a highly-organized Senior Marketing Manager who has a passion for bringing creativity and operations together to drive a broad scope of strategic Marketing initiatives, focusing on an integrated marketing approach to Go-To-Market, including, but not limited to: PPC, SEO/ Content, Events and Email Marketing Campaigns, OOH, etc. This individual will work within the Marketing team in close partnership with Sales, Content, Brand, Product, and external suppliers to drive results for North America (US and Canada). This individual thrives in a fast-changing and fast-paced environment, and is motivated by achieving goals that are aligned to business objectives, all while working within Ezra’s values.
The Marketing team is comprised of members who are experts in their craft – brand and communications, account-based marketing, marketing operations, analytics, creative design, and more. The team’s mission is to ensure Ezra has a bold, positive, and recognizable brand that highlights how truly unique Ezra is in the market. The team strives to build a global and relevant presence in our key markets around the world, and drive leads, all to bring the power of Ezra to as many participants as possible. The team works closely with Sales and Revenue Operations to achieve Ezra’s goals.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, New Business, you will be part of the Marketing team but will work closely with the Marketing Counterparts as well as the North America Sales leadership to drive strategy and execution of marketing plans.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for overseeing 360 full-funnel campaigns, from strategic concept to execution, ensuring full team alignment and execution within established timeline
- Partner with North America Sales team to ensure alignment and region-specific initiatives
- Ensure Paid media specific best practices implementation, including Google, Paid Social, Programmatic as well as geo-location and additional partner media programs
- Gather media learnings from vendors
- Ensure campaign briefings across different teams to ensure alignment
- Lead Sprint Planning and ensuring project deliverable
- Create workback schedules to ensure full alignment to product, solution, and campaign launches, rebrands, partnerships, and production schedules.
- Manage internal stakeholders including Brand, Design, Product and Analytics
- Design and organize A/B tests across several campaigns, ensuring creative iterations, learnings and decision making
- Drive testing ideation and implementation to enable growth marketing
- Proactively identify, categorize, and mitigate risks.
- Manage the creative process from brief to copy, design, and execution.
- Manage resources of existing creative roles and source externally for additional support, as needed (see Supplier Management).
- Organize debriefs and project feedback
Planning & Strategy
- Create planning decks to communicate with broader sales and marketing teams
- Coach and liaise with direct reports on email marketing strategy, marketing operation priorities
- Manage relationships with all agencies and vendors.
- Manage media and creative budgets with diligence and clarity, analyze and predict spending to ensure goals are met and risks are being mitigated.
- Ensure cross regional alignment and localization of campaigns as needed
- Proactively partner with Sales and Sales enablement to ensure all collateral is ready when validating new markets in new languages.
- Creative Production & Design
- Photo and video production.
- Campaign management.
- Cross-Functional Partnership
- Represent Marketing in cross-functional projects and committees, ensuring Marketing values and projects are aligned to the rest of the business’ objectives.
- Manage and mentor direct reports
- At least 3-5 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the creative process and experience working with creative roles. Previous agency experience is desirable
- Account management
- Strategic mindset
- Experience managing brands across multiple regions, languages, and cultures.
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders and facilitating decisions despite varying priorities.
- Comfort in managing a budget.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written oral communication skills with the ability to simplify complex messages and projects.
- Experience working in the Contentful platform
- Experience working with project management software (Asana is an asset)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Google Marketing Platform Certifications
- Agile/scrum certification
- Passionate about coaching, its benefits, and our mission.
- A self-starter that operates proactively in the business and across Ezra and LHH functions.
- Decisive, action orientated and comfortable working with ambiguity.
- Able to build exceptional stakeholder relationship both internally and externally.
- Resilient and self-motivated.
- Passionate about Marketing and Creative, consistently wanting to go above and beyond for our business and clients.
- Flexible and display a “can do” attitude.
- A team player who openly embraces our values of collaborating, listening and learning, and authenticity.
- Agile and willing to both adapt and scrap to achieve success.
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.