Senior Financial Analyst, LHH (Hybrid - Greater Orlando Area)
This position will be a part of our Global FP&A team, responsibilities include: Complex modeling and cost tracking, Forecasting and Budgeting, Executive Presentations, Preparation of monthly operational reporting (financial and non-financial), Business partnership, and other financial analysis.
- Reports to the Manager, Global FP&A
- Works closely with various directors – both Operational & Functional – throughout the business
- Works in a team environment with fellow specialists
- Requires coordination and communication with different departments & operating units across the world
- Great opportunity for someone looking for a high visibility position in a large global company
- Sr. Financial analyst
- 1-2 Financial analysts
- Potential mentor in internship program
- Fluent in English.
- Interpretation & exploration of key performance indicators (financial & non-financial), with an emphasis on group level reporting
- Partner with various business directors to drive strategic initiatives via use of financial and non-financial data
- Problem solve and initiate discussions around how to assess and solve for various business risks & opportunities
- Ensure proper tracking methods used for global investing, including KPI’s to assess payback and outcomes
- Conduct regular financial reviews with key stakeholders, including Executive team members, to ensure proper transparency around financial data is achieved
- Work to join sets of data from various software platforms to drive meaningful reporting accessible to the business
- Partner with all areas of the business – both operational & functional, as needed - to drive insights with executive presentations
- Conduct data quality reviews and enquiry of external reporting at an overall team level
- Produce detailed & meaningful ad hoc diagnostics in support of business needs and assist other experts on the team to better group insights
- Preform managerial tasks for general day to day team management and support, with an emphasis on process checks and global coordination and communication
- A proactive thinker and problem solver, with ability to do so by yourself
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable with all levels of management
- High level time management, completing responsibilities on time and within scope, freely when needed
- Enjoys working with others, good attitude, and open mindset in dealing with people of diverse background and skillsets
- Likes the test of working with data, sometimes not perfect, and finding ways to meet a goal
- Eager and interested to learn, ability to adapt and flex with critical business need changes, while resetting priorities without extensive oversight
- Ability to pick up enquiry and reporting by using prior learned knowledge and maximizing strong critical thinking skills
- Self-starter, ability to manage priorities in a remote environment, as needed
- Comfortable being by yourself, ability to work effectively and hit deadlines with minimal oversight in certain situations and critical business times
- B.S. or B.A. in a finance related field
- Additional education, or M.S. a plus
- Minimum of Five years of exposure in a finance or reporting/specialist related role
- Outstanding analytical skills with the ability to make self-starter judgement calls as needed
- Strong organizational, observational, and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and freely
- Should be dependable, keep a cool head under pressure, and have high integrity
- Creative problem solving
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills needed
- Financial systems software skills needed, JD Edwards a plus
- Strong systems aptitude, Web-based reporting systems exposure is a plus
- Positive attitude with flexibility in an ever-changing organization
- Excellent time & priority management skills critical to success
- Self-starter and ability to work by yourself, as needed
- Ability to self-reflect on learnings and adjust in the future to minimize repetitive issues
- Growth opportunities within a HR Solutions global director
- We prioritize learning to stay agile in an increasingly motivated business environment
- We foster an open-minded environment where people spark new ideas and explore alternatives
- Additional benefits including Paid time off, Paid Holidays, and more
- 40-hour working week
- Teleworking policy
- Compensation range: $65,000 - $90,000
Placement within this range is determined based on geographic location, experience, and other compensatory factors.
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their spirited advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion