Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative
Lee Hecht Harrison (LHH) helps businesses transform their workforce so they can accelerate performance. We recognise that radical change is impacting every aspect of the workplace: how we work, how we lead, how we collaborate and how we learn. These transformations are creating a world of opportunity and successful professionals don’t fear this change, they embrace it and they capitalise on the opportunities it presents.
Not only do we help our clients harness the changing environment, we help them build better leaders, better careers, and better businesses. We also aspire to do the same for ourselves. Thus, we are in the process of transforming our go-to-market approach. And we’re asking you to help lead the charge as part of a brand-new team.
As Sales Development Representative, your mission is to provide LHH’s Sales team with a broad pipeline of sales ready opportunities and introductions to prospective clients. You will be able to generate these through a combination of proactive outreach, effective response to inbound inquiries, and active prospecting to identify appropriate buyers.
In return, LHH commit to provide you with an extensive onboarding and upskilling program, aiming to provide you with the skills, attributes and knowledge that will allow you to kick start your career in professional career in sales. LHH will look for future candidates for their Sales team from the most successful members of Sales Development team, so we are looking for focused, career driven people to join us in the creation of this important new team. If this sounds like you, please apply today. Join us and embark on a meaningful and rewarding career.
- Manager, Sales Development - UK & Ire
- Remote working
- Become a true advocate of LHH’s range of transformational services and tell the market about them.
- Use a mixture of outbound calling, emailing and marketing campaign follow up to organise meetings between prospective customers and the LHH sales team
- Accurately qualify new prospective customer accounts, based upon established criteria
- Maintain a high activity volume of Calls & Emails/day with intent to meet measurable monthly objectives.
- Conduct baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting calls and introductory sales meetings
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities & use these to identify opportunities in the market
- Maintain accurate information about key contacts and sales activities in salesforce
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing team members to share information, provide feedback and achieve overall sales targets
- Monitor social networks such as LinkedIn for sales opportunities and leads.
- Successful candidates must be a fit for LHH’s unique operating environment and culture: committed to making a difference, going the extra mile, and holding themselves personally accountable for our clients’ success.
- The best candidates will exhibit boundless curiosity, structured thinking, relentless drive, effective collaboration, and leadership through influence. They will communicate in a compelling way and find creative and scalable solutions to ambiguous problems.
- A positive, self-¬starter attitude, desire to learn new skills and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial Inside Sales environment.
- Attention to detail, strong organisational skills, and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Active listening skills.
- The highest level of integrity & ability to work autonomously
- High achievement, strong work ethic
- Team player with ability to work in matrix organization
- Ability to resolve issues quickly
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrates computer skills with a general understanding of technological sales support techniques or understanding of Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- You have been successful in a competitive, goal-driven environment
- 0-3 years of experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing
What We Offer
- Contract: Permanent
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Hours: 37.5
- Schedule: 9am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Salary: Depending on Experience
Must have right to work in the UK
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.