Social Media Coordinator
Job Role: Social Media Coordinator
Location: London, United Kingdom
Who we are:
We redesigned coaching for the digital age.
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. Our world class technology enables quality coaching sessions, a seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalised coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
As a Social Media Coordinator you will be responsible for managing Ezra’s social media accounts across several markets including LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
Together with the Global Community & Content Manager you will produce engaging, topical, and sharable content tailored to Ezra’s core audiences.
You fill have a finger on the pulse, good knowledge in how to tailor the tone of voice for different channels and the ability to think creatively to create content which stands out, is relevant and original.
You’ll be part of a growing Global Marketing Team, reporting to the Global Community & Content Manager, based in London.
How will I make an impact?
- You will play a leading role in organically growing Ezra’s online presence and community
- Together with the Global Community & Content Manager, you will be part of shaping the social media and content strategy, delivering global campaigns to drive engagement
- You’ll grow and nurture a sense of community amongst Ezra’s users by moderating and facilitating online conversations with and between Ezra’s audiences
- Work with the creative team to create best in class content for social channels
- Develop a social media calendar
What you bring to this role:
- 2-3 years previous experience as a Social Media Coordinator for a consumer brand or within an agency
- In-depth knowledge of different social media platforms, and how to tailor tone of voice for each
- Be digital savvy and well-rehearsed in social media trends
- Have excellent writing and communication skills
- The ability to gasp future and industry trends early
- An understanding in how to use data and analytics to influence decision-making
- An interest in people development and wellbeing
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
- Global leading organization