Account Based Marketing/ Client Marketing Manager- Ezra
Job Role: Account Based Marketing (ABM)/ Client Marketing Manager
Start Date: April 2021
Who we are
We redesigned coaching for the digital age.
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. Our world class technology enables quality coaching sessions, a seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalised coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
We are looking to appoint a dynamic and motivated ABM/Client marketing manager to join our expanding marketing team. You will be responsible for defining and leading activation and engagement strategies with our existing prospects, clients, and users.
You will work directly with the Global Marketing Director to drive initiatives across Sales, CSM, and Product teams to ensure we are coordinating efforts and communications to maximise the value of each client account. You will be responsible for leading the activation activities of all Ezra Enterprise customers, working closely with advocates within our clients’ organisations to maximise awareness and adoption rates. You will also work closely with our commercial leads to provide prospect specific marketing support to amaze and engage organisations in the sales funnel.
What You’ll Do
- Devise, resource, and manage awareness and adoption campaigns across our existing client base
- Report on and analyse the performance of your campaigns, projects, and initiatives to identify strengths and weaknesses and optimise accordingly
- Build relationships with clients that can be leveraged by the broader marketing team to feed into acquisition strategy
- Define requirements for both product and service strategy to deliver impact from a participant onboarding and account scaling perspective
- Create and manage a content to support both Sales and CSM in winning and growing accounts
- Work with the Head of Brand and Social & Community Content Manager to develop a comms strategy to engage both clients and participants post-acquisition
- Collect and assimilate complex requirements both internally and externally to ensure that your work is not only impactful but also practically deliverable
- Work with our network of suppliers to brief and manage the production of assets to support your activity
- Exceptional interpersonal skills who can build relationships with our high value clients and their account managers to formulate and deliver effective awareness and adoption campaigns
- Excellent organisational skills - you will need to coordinate with your colleagues in the marketing, sales, and CSM teams, whilst ensuring our client advocates remain fully informed and engaged with your projects
- Great writing skills. You need to be able to write copy that can express concepts and processes in a simple, engaging, and informative manner
- A strong grasp of how to measure success in ABM activity and a keen eye for optimisation through the use of quantitative data
- A hands-on approach. You will need to stand up campaigns and initiatives using the appropriate tools for the job
- A creative mindset who is able to excite our clients with engaging and impactful client-side campaigns and initiatives
- A solution focussed approached. Inevitably working with clients you will face limitations and restrictions based on their internal communication structures, you need to be able to roll with these, and solve problems fast
- The ability to work as part of a tight-knit team who is myopically focussed on business growth
- The flexibility to quickly switch between different projects with different objectives whilst maintaining momentum across all of them
What we offer
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working, a weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.