Marketing Manager - DACH
You will provide frontline marketing support to the LHH DACH Career Transition and Mobility business by implementing the marketing strategy and plans. Leveraging your first class communication skills you will distil complex ideas into easily understood and succinct communications.
- SVP Marketing, Career Transition & Mobility
As the new Marketing Manager, you will
- Execute the marketing plan to support revenue growth and brand awareness and positioning objectives.
- Identify new sales opportunities, create go-to-market strategies and develop sector specific propositions
- Create and coordinate highly targeted digital, direct and telemarketing campaigns to generate new business opportunities
- Organise, promote and manage events, seminars, round tables, corporate hospitality and presence at exhibitions and conferences.
- Draft and promote case studies to support credentialing, brand awareness and revenue objectives
- Produce articles and opinion pieces to support brand and sales objectives
- Plan and coordinate PR activities to support brand awareness and positioning objectives
- Create and develop sales and marketing collateral, including corporate and product brochures, templates, case studies and sales support material
- Build a strong compelling brand and increase brand awareness, saliency and engagement through PR, thought leadership, voice building, point of view and other content marketing activity
- Ensure key messages, brand identity tone and voice are consistent and reinforced in all internal and external communications and materials
- Monitor competitors and conduct market scans to identify relevant trends, threats and opportunities
- Monitoring thought leaders in the industry
- Review all marketing activity to ensure we optimise the return on investment from all marketing expenditure, identifying areas for improvement
- Around 4-6 years Marketing experience in a B2B business environment
- German and English skills required. French also preferred.
- Clear evidence of partnering with sales to generate leads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient in computer/data skills including Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook
- Proficiency in Salesforce Pardot and Adobe Creative Suite desirable
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole. And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory. Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
LHH is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion