Junior Project Manager (Leadership Development)
The Project Manager will support the National Sales and Delivery teams, being responsible for the accurate and efficient set-up of opportunities within Orbit (internal system) and the implementation of project requirements, whilst maximizing delivered revenue and managing profitability. With a high level of client contact, the Project Manager will attend project scoping meetings, continually update key stakeholders at every step of the project and provide reporting specifications either on a quarterly basis or by projects.
- You will report directly to TD Operations Team Leader
- The preferred location is London, UK. Some travel may be required
- Build and develop internal stakeholder relationships, facilitating the effective working of sales teams and other internal colleagues.
- Accompany Client Partners to client project scoping and implementation meetings and attend internal project planning meetings Fully understand the client brief and convey the detail to all delivery colleagues involved.
- Interact frequently, with consistency and effectively with stakeholders and members of project Teams.
- Work to increase the technical awareness of LHH’s Talent Development offering within the Senior Project Management Team.
- Attendance at client review meetings.
- Implementation of LHH processes and best practices to ensure successful project management.
- Ensure that all opportunities and templates are set up correctly in orbit as per the client brief and contact is established within set SLAs to secure revenue as soon as possible.
- Liaise with the billing team where necessary to ensure BRF checks and CBRs are created pre delivery Commencing.
- Assist the billing team where needed to ensure that purchase orders are in place, escalating to the CP and client when needed
- Maintain housekeeping of ORBIT (internal system) and supporting documentation any changes to a client process must be documented at all times to promote a smooth project management process and ensure that all internal stakeholders are notified of changes relevant to perform their role correctly.
- Manage and coordinate on site projects in line with defined programme methodology, ensuring that delivery schedules and resources are set to meet client needs and all coaches, associates and facilitators are briefed in advance of the project with the scope of work and their invoicing requirements.
- Proactively keep all stakeholders informed of progress against project tasks, identifying any risk or operational challenges through escalation to the Talent Development Senior Project Manager Team Leader.
- Daily contact with our delivery team of coaches, associates and facilitators, ensuring client briefs are provided and queries are answered.
- Maintain a log of all client billing for onsite projects and to utilise this information to feed into the LHH projections report each week.
- Use of ORBIT (internal system) to plan and track projects.
- Check that project prices are in line with parameters set to achieve our DSC KPIs raising any concerns to the Senior Project Manager.
- Identifying ways to increase profitability and lower DSC.
- Confirmation of project fees and efficient resourcing of coaches associates and facilitators to ensure optimal profitability is achieved.
- Daily approval of associate approvals in line with KPIs ensuring associate activities are approved in line with invoice deadlines
Reporting and MI
- Prepare, analyse and present client reports for use by CPs and SME’s in client QPR and APR meetings
- Review trends and themes and proactively share findings or concerns with key internal stakeholders
- e.g. CPs
- Build and prepare client specific reports that are needed for weekly or monthly MI feeds to clients
- Maintain project information within project tracking tools for any delivery beyond the capability of ORBIT (Internal System)
Reporting and MI
- Prepare, analyse and present client reports for use by Client Partners in client QPR and APR meetings
- Review trends and themes and proactively share findings or concerns with key internal stakeholders e.g. CPs, Subject Matter Experts etc.
- Build and prepare client specific reports that are needed for weekly or monthly MI feeds to clients.
- Maintain project information within project tracking tools.
- Gather project feedback thoroughly and in a timely manner, reviewing trends and themes that need
- to be discussed, taking action where needed once an analysis is complete.
The above list is not exhaustive but indicative of the main aspects of the role. Duties and responsibilities may be added or amended from time to time).
- Passionate about customer service and enjoys client contact.
- Proactive self starter, plans and manages workload of self.
- Able to motivate and inspire colleagues in line with our company values.
- Well developed analytical skills with the ability to identify trends and issues at an early stage.
- Clear and positive communicator.
- Doesn’t shy from difficult situations and remains accountable.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Highly organised and able to work under pressure.
- Contributes to and develops a good team spirit.
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to collaborate.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Actively seeks to comprehend the wider LHH business.
- Understands the financial requirements of the business, with good level of commercial acumen.
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
LHH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion