Manager Channel Partners
Job Role: Manager – Channel Partners
Start Date: May 2021
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
As part of the continued growth of Ezra we are looking to bring someone on board to help us bring Ezra and the superpower of coaching to new and increasingly diverse customers and their people. The focus of this role is supporting the establishing of channel partnerships – in essence working to setup and manage on an ongoing basis the arrangements with other businesses to sell Ezra to their clients. At Ezra we have the huge competitive advantage of being part of The Adecco Group of companies (LHH, Modis, Pontoon, General Assembly and Adecco). We are looking for someone who can help us to build fruitful, revenue-generating channel partnerships with these Adecco Group brands, and replicate successful models with other potential channel partners.
The role will report into Head of International / Channel Partners
What You’ll Do
This is a hybrid role we expect to evolve over time, however the main initial focus will be on:
- Building on the work done so far to setup channel partnerships with The Adecco Group, project manage the 4-5 existing workstreams on a day to day basis, exploring ways to sustain momentum, visibility, and impact of various campaigns / initiatives
- Help to drive sales enablement (collateral, trainings etc) for specific campaigns & programs
- Partnering with the Ezra marketing team to develop innovative co-branded sales materials & campaign tracking initiatives
- Over time develop client (customer) facing expertise to support initial customer discussions via channel partners & represent the Ezra brand.
- Help to build appropriate incentive schemes & partnership models
- Develop strategies to sustain channel partnerships over time
- Explore other additional potential channel partnerships in Europe on a project basis
- Strong commercial orientation – ability to make smart commercial decisions
- Great presentation & communication skills
- Growth mindset & a high degree of flexibility / agility
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.