Trial Coordinator - Ezra
Job Role: Trial Coordinator
Location: London, UK
Reporting to: Global Trial Lead
Who we are
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. We redesigned coaching for the digital age with world class technology enabling quality coaching sessions, seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalised coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our 2000+ global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
To aid our rapidly expanding growth, we are looking for a pro-active, energizing Trials coordinators to support client management efforts in the launch of new Ezra programmes and provide seamless world class customer service, to showcase Ezra and provide them with a trial experience as they look to contract with Ezra.
This is an exciting new role with significant stretch opportunity, with the individual expected to play a critical role in Ezra’s current and future growth.
What you’ll do
- Provide effective and proactive first-level service to the Ezra prospective accounts
- Work with the sales team to understand specific client needs for the trial and match those expectations to win more logos
- Project manage the client onboarding set-up in the trial process
- Oversee all reporting requirements at account level during the Ezra Trial
- Strategic check-ins with client stakeholders to ensure they are experiencing a great trial
CSM Key Activities:
Sales and Operational Support
- Work with our Sales team to ensure alignment of trials and ensure a “wow” experience.
- Develop a complete understanding of the future project requirements
- Work in partnership with our Coaching Solutions team to select and brief our coaches and where required facilitate virtual briefings pre trial
- Maximize adoption and engagement of Ezra trial participants
- Execute production and delivery of client reporting needs, utilizing Ezra’s Reporting Capabilities
- Assist in the development of client-facing materials and collateral as appropriate
- Stay well-versed in and be able to explain and articulate Ezra’s Product and Platform capabilities
- Proactively plan and prepare for client debriefs, compiling account reporting including PPT presentation and data analysis to provide data insights and trends
- Participate in all aspects of Ezra CSM community (training, systems, processes)
- Proficiency in Ezra systems and updating internal shared documents
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, virtual scale-up environment
- Strong evidence of customer success and strive to go the extra mile for Ezra customers and participants
- High levels of attention to detail to make sure the job gets done right
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Microsoft Forms, Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable operating with levels of ambiguity and taking direction from multiple team members
- Passionate about innovation and looking at better ways to work
- Highly organized, considering the needs of the whole team operating in different time zones
- A self-starter able to operate in a high pressure, deadline driven, virtual environment
- Proficient in reporting and the creation of graphics to showcase results
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
- Global leading organization
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.