Client Director - Ezra
Job Role: Client Director
Start Date: Jan 2020
Who we are
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. We redesigned coaching for the digital age with world class technology enabling quality coaching sessions, seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalised coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our 2000+ global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
The Client Director primary responsibility is to profitably build revenues within the assigned sales territory. This will occur through a concentration on both new business development and expanding current client relationships.
- This role reports to the EMEA Commercial Director
- Participates regularly in team selling with colleagues and partners, with National Sales and marketing efforts and with Global Project Services, when required.
- Direct Reports: None
What You’ll Do
- Develops overall sales for assigned new business prospects and for revenue growth in current clients. Activities include:
- Analysis of local market opportunity and LHH market share
- Recommendation of strategies for all LHH lines of business
- Implementation planning and execution
- Quarterly review to determine progress
- Conducts research to gather competitive data and market trends.
- Ultimate responsibility for meeting assigned revenue and profitability targets across all LHH lines of business.
- Provides regular updates to team with regard to sales activity including client visits, first-in new business meetings, current client updates, ongoing account proposals, win/loss record with details, shopper rates, conversion and engagement rates, pipeline reports and progress toward quarterly and annual revenue and profitability targets.
- Fulfills assigned role and responsibilities in a national account team-sell.
- Coordinates closely with operations team and project services on delivery of local and national client projects.
- Writes proposals, creates and presents winning client presentations, leads RFP response process and follows national pricing guidelines.
- Maintains acceptable levels of account receivables with client and ensure coordination of organized collection efforts through internal and external methods.
- Ensures that marketing activities support sales strategies and priorities.
- Plans and generates measurable ROI for local marketing events, including evaluation of participation, events success and compliance with tracking.
- Increases local awareness of LHH through active participation within the community and industry related organizations.
- Continually seeks professional development opportunities and self-improvement activities.
- A proven track record in a professional sales environment preferably selling HR or Human Capital Solutions to the CHRO and other C-suite leaders.
- Experience selling career and leadership development a plus
- Demonstrated ability to develop credible relationships with all levels of management
- Highly developed presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated basic computer skills with a general understanding of technological sales support techniques
- Active community involvement
- Organised self-starter who enjoys prospecting and cold calls
- Team player who effectively draws on others in order to maximise the firm’s resources
What we offer
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.