Consultant – Part Time
The primary responsibilities of a Consultant are to deliver career transition services to program participants according to LHH quality standards through one-on-one coaching and/or facilitation of workshops/meetings.
- Provides high quality consultation services to participants through one-on-one coaching, training, and group facilitation according to LHH program standards.
- Effectively handles caseload as business needs require.
- Maintains up-to-date records of all activities with participants.
- Utilizes LHH career transition tools as prescribed by LHH standards
- Manages all associated administration (e.g., billing activities), in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to work independently and proactively to meet candidates’ needs
- Participates in LHH training opportunities.
- Maintains connections to local market for understanding trends and expanding network.
- Significant business experience, usually in a corporate setting
- Good understanding of the Human Resources discipline
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Quick study with technology; strong MS Word skills
- Passion for delivering exceptional service
- Optimistic attitude, coupled with mental curiosity
- Personally motivated to help others
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Inclined to be a team player
- Bachelors Degree
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
LHH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion