Tech Product Manager , EZRA
Job Role: Tech Product Manager
Location: Toronto, Canada (Hybrid)
Who we are:
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching; people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our team gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, among some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
You’ll be joining a global Product Management team, responsible for building EZRA’s range of digital coaching solutions.
What you'll do:
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions, workshops, and meetings with stakeholders to ensure alignment and understanding of business needs.
- Develop and maintain documentation of business requirements, use cases, and user stories.
- Contribute to translating business requirements into actionable product and technical requirements.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate our products performance and proactively champion product improvements – delivered against the product roadmap.
- Guide the product engineering team to scope, plan, and deliver work, applying established delivery methodologies (e.g., agile methods) and best practices (e.g., reusability).
- Proactively identify and resolve blockers to achieve business objectives for the product, including technical and resourcing challenges.
- Ensure alignment and adherence to corporate, financial, and IT standards (e.g., architecture, compliance, security).
- Increase adoption and consumption of product capabilities.
- Define, track, and communicate relevant KPIs for the product to measure performance and contribution to business goals and strategy.
- Partner with product strategy and internal teams to identify product opportunities.
- Create compelling business cases for your ideas and champion them through the product lifecycle – from initial MVP to multi release features.
- Relationship building and collaboration skills across diverse and matrixed stakeholders and customers.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, independent and creative thinking, and leadership through collaboration, not authority,
- Ability to surface, prioritize, and balance multiple stakeholder priorities.
- Strong project management skills to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Experience in determining and overseeing software development initiatives and estimating resource requirements.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, including experience leveraging data to inform decision making and independently solving software engineering problems.
- Expertise in strategic thinking and strong business acumen.
- Strong experience in understanding business partners and client needs.
- Demonstrated success in defining and building products.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical information in a condensed manner to various stakeholders, verbally and in writing.
- Enthusiastic and willing to get stuck in
- A team player
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent years of experience)
- At least 5 years of product management or related experience.
- Experience of working in an agile release manner.
- An understanding of SCRUM teams and framework.
- A background in delivering B2B and Enterprise SaaS products is preferred.
- Experience of working as a BA or similar role desirable.
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.