Graphic Designer - Ezra
Job Role: Graphic Designer
Start Date: September 2021
Who we are
We redesigned coaching for the digital age.
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. Our world class technology enables quality coaching sessions, a seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalised coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
We are looking for a graphic designer to join our growing marketing team. You will work closely with your colleagues in the marketing team and provide creative design input to a broad range of materials including:
- Digital advertising creative
- Social media assets
- Sales and client facing literature
- Motion animation
- Website assets
The work demands creative flair, a deep understanding of a range of contemporary digital design tools, and the ability to flex and learn within the role. At Ezra we do things differently and we want this to be reflected in the way we present ourselves to both clients and the market more broadly.
We are looking for a candidate that is eager apply their creative design and expertise to an evolving marketing function and bring suggestions to the table highlighting how design can improve the communication of our mission and proposition. You will need have outstanding organisational skills and excellent time management to thrive in our fast-paced team.
As a Graphic Designer you'll need to:
- Create design templates in formats that can be configured and adapted by client delivery teams
- Work closely with Enterprise Campaigns Lead, providing creative direction on content and design
- Meet with various stakeholders to understand and interpret requirements
- Provide accurate delivery estimates for the work you undertake and ensure that you manage your pipeline of work appropriately
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts to develop interactive design where appropriate
- Present and communicate your work clearly to help stakeholders understand your design decisions
- Keen attention to detail to ensure your deliverables are accurate and high-quality work
- Ability to illustrate your concepts with rough sketches and working on layouts to communicate your design ideas before moving to high fidelity execution
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers
- Produce variants of your concepts to facilitate aggressive acquisition testing
- Working in synergy with your colleagues across the business to ensure that copy, design and distribution all work in a smooth and coherent fashion
What we offer
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.