Senior Project Manager - Renew
Sr. Project Management - Career Mobility and Future of Work (Renew)
The Sr Project Manager will manage multiple projects simultaneously and will ensure that project solutions are delivered within planned timescales and to the quality expected. The Sr. Project Manager will be required to define, structure, plan, manage and report on business projects through completion in close collaboration with the technology development team. Business Projects will include rolling out new technology solution / new features globally, coordinating relevant activities with internal functions such as sales, marketing, client partnering teams and content development; responsibilities will also include leading ad hoc project teams on a per project basis.
Reports directly to SVP Talent Mobility, Redeployment and Future of Work Solutions
Work independently to scope and define projects in conformance with LHH/Adecco specifications by producing relevant documentation which include estimates of cost, risk, timescales and resource requirements for the successful delivery of the project.
- Work within agreed standards of best practice for projects and ensure all activities are carried out to quality standards and processes.
- Proactively manage project, identify risk and mitigation strategies.
- Prepare and maintain realistic project plans so that deliverables are achieved by tracking activities against the plan and managing scope, costs, risks, timescales and resource.
- Attend and co-ordinate regular meetings and communication with stakeholders to discuss project delivery and identify improvements.
- Produce regular reports on the progress of the projects ensuring that stages / changes have authorization from the stakeholder and that any issues identified within the reports are dealt with within the agreed timescales.
- Lead project team/resources to ensure project objectives and deliverables are achieved.
- Active contributor to project related process improvements.
Here's what you'll need to succeed:
- BS or MS in business or project management
- Minimum 8 years as an business project manager on a large-scale internal or external product/service development initiatives.
- Background working with multi-disciplinary IT and non-IT teams (e.g. business areas, customers, 3rd parties, local & corporate management).
- Ability to drive and meet insistent deadlines, while under pressure and working in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to understand complex information and assess requirements.
- A flexible, methodical, logical and structured approach to projects; able to handle multiple tasks, think and plan ahead, as well as build in contingencies.
- Ability to evaluate information quickly, identify key risks and issues; formulate conclusions and mitigations strategies based on sound, practical judgment, experience, and common sense.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation skills with ability to proactively and effectively communicate and influence at all levels, including key decision makers and executive level individuals.
- Ability to foster motivation within the project team to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work within budget limits.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to deal with complex scenarios and escalations; desire to deliver consistent customer focus in a demanding environment; strong analytical skills.
- Ability to build productive, co-operative working relationships with peers and key stakeholders based on respect and good rapport.
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMI PMP).
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.