The APAC Client Partner (APAC CP) reports to the Client Partner Zone Leader, APAC, within the CIPO. The mandate of the role is two-fold: 1) to provide subject matter expertise as an active member of the sales team to convert opportunities and 2) to have overall responsibility for all phases of the engagement and ensure client satisfaction.
This position will provide subject matter expertise across all LHH solutions and will partner with sales teams to initiate, design and implement client solutions originating in local market. The APAC CP will balance time to support:
- Converting new opportunities and ensuring successful implementation
- Expanding within target accounts through valued trusted advisory and client partnership
The APAC CP will operate with passionate collaboration and balanced perspective with (1) clients, to bring innovative solutions that deliver business impact, (2) the CIPO, to bring the voice of the customer and ensure innovative continuous product development, and (3) with sales partners, to convert opportunities and expand within accounts.
The APAC CP will manage multiple internal teams in a matrix environment and ensure design, delivery, and implementation is consistent with client expectations and will ensure the execution and delivery of a world-class client experience.
Reports to the Client Partner Zone Leader, APAC
The APAC CP has matrix management responsibilities for instructional designers, digital SMEs and graphic designers and other functions and support areas.
Phase of Implementation
APAC Client Partner responsibility
· For assigned opportunities, acts as an active member of the sales team
· For target accounts, identifies opportunities for expansion
· Through discussions with LHH business development team and, with the client team, assesses the viability of the project, our competitive advantages, and our ability to achieve margin.
· Determine a design that meets the objectives of the client
Winning the Deal
· Instils confidence in the LHH and client teams through subject matter and learning methodology expertise; has a strong POV on client needs, LHH solutions and capabilities, competitive considerations and the best way to win and scale the deal
· Designs the proposed solution to respond to client request (e.g., RFP)
· Writes and/or sources content on solution and POV to be included in client-facing materials (e.g., RFP response, pitch deck, etc.)
· With the LHH business development team, presents our solution to the client team
· Interfaces with the client team and is often the “face of LHH” – not a behind-the-scenes resource
· Has overall responsibility for the successful execution of the project
Data Gathering and Analysis
· Conducts needs analysis with target audience and decision makers levels
· Finalizes design and learning methodology
· Leads LHH instructional design, assessment, technology, coaching and project management teams
· Pilots with cohort leveraging expert LHH facilitators, coaches and assessment professionals
· Based on feedback from sponsors and the pilot participants, makes necessary improvements to the solution and prepares for rollout to full population
· Creates an evaluation strategy based on needs of the client leveraging qualitative and quantitative measures
What you’ll need to be successful
- Demonstrated expertise in the field of human capital management
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in leadership & organizational transformation working in both large, complex organizations and consulting environments
- Knowledge of leadership development practices and principles
- Experience in identifying opportunities to create customized development interventions
- Consulting skills and an ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Network of line executives, senior HR contacts, and external resources
- Well-developed business acumen
- Experience influencing at executive and senior stakeholder level
- Multilingual and excellent oral and written presentation skills essential
- Project management and co-ordination skills
- Self-starter attitude combined with strong collaboration skills
- Masters-level qualification or Ph.D. in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development or related field is desired. Product/solutions management, product development/instructional design, technology, finance, marketing, sales, consulting, facilitator and coaching networks, production/graphics/editing, and diagnostic/survey analytics
- Track record managing diverse teams developing, selling, implementing and consulting talent development with global clients
- Ability to partner with organizations or SMEs to acquire, develop, market and sell intellectual property delivered by technology and ILT with assessments/data analytics and supported by coaching
- Results oriented
- Delivery skills
- Ability to think laterally/ systemically; complex solution orientated
- Ability to navigate ambiguity
- Excellent influencing and stakeholder engagement skills
- Attention to detail
- Numerical reasoning
- Verbal reasoning
- High levels of initiative / self-motivation and drive
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skill
- Effective team player
- Ability to self-direct
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
LHH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion