Sales Operations Administrator APAC - Ezra
Job Role: Sales Operations Administrator , APAC
Location: Sydney, Australia
Who we are
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. We redesigned coaching for the digital age with world class technology enabling quality coaching sessions, seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalised coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our 2000+ global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
We are looking for an organised and resourceful Sales Support Administrator to join our International Sales team, with a focus on APAC. You will be responsible for ensuring the APAC sales team is fully supported and will act as the local representative for the Revenue Operations team. This is a pivotal role in the business and therefore we are looking for someone who demonstrates initiative, flexibility, strong organizational, detail oriented, a willingness to learn and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
This role reports to the Global Head of Revenue Operations (Rachel Taylor)
What You’ll Do
- Drive data hygiene and CRM best practices from local sales team
- Regular reporting and analysis of sales data, both at a local level and also contributing local insights/data points into global reports
- Build and monitor reports and dashboards to accurately capture and measure Sales KPIs
- Sales Campaign Management
- Assist with organization of sales collateral and maintain document control
- Support the wider team in administration and research when needed, including preparation of sales contracts and agreements
- Coordinate onboarding support for new sales team members
- Support with local implementation of trainings and sales enablement initiatives
- Proof read proposals, presentations and campaign collateraleme
- Assist sales team with coordination of sales activities, meetings, events, leads and other items as directed
- Partner with Revenue Operations, Sales Enablement, and other departments across the business to keep sales team informed of important updates and insights
- Act as local point of contact for Global Revenue Operations team, distributing communications, process, and resources and feeding back insights and learnings to RevOps team
- Adhoc initiative support across Growth team
- Experience in an administrative support role or a similar role
- Proactive and positive ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to get the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to fine details
- MS Office skills including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Evidence of a digital and curious mind-set
- Experience of Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems a plus
- Experience producing and analysing reports to make data-driven decisions
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise
- Strong influencer, able to build relationships and a network
- Passionate about our business and our mission of making a difference
- High Energy and growth mindset
- Sales experience a benefit
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.