Sales & Marketing Analyst, ICEO
Sales & Marketing Analyst (ICEO)
This position can be based in the US or Europe.
Do you want to be part of an HR Consultancy that helps other organisations to identify and assess potential in their employees? A Consultancy that also supports those organization’s going through change and transformation?
Through our assessments, coaching, upskilling and C-Suite career transition offerings, LHH helps organisations to increase productivity, morale, and brand affinity.
We’re looking for a proactive Sales & Marketing Analyst/Administrator to join our Global team based to support our driven Sales and Marketing professionals who thrive in a target-driven environment.
- Reports to the SVP, Global Head ICEO (International Center for Executive Options)
In this role you can expect to
- Manage a regular cadence of reporting
- Organise sales and marketing team meetings
- Map opportunities
- Respond to customer queries
- Manage contracts and documents
- Communicate and proactively follow up on activities and actions
Here’s what you’ll need to succeed
- Experience in a similar role in a fast-paced customer-centric business environment
- Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience using Salesforce, preferably at Superuser level
- Proactive with a can do attitude and a track record of working accurately at pace
- Experience working with Pardot is beneficial
- Project management experience
Ask yourself these questions before you apply:
- Do I enjoy planning and organising for lively sales and marketing teams?
- Am I results-driven with a high level of customer focus?
- Do I enjoy working at pace supporting fast moving teams?
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion