Participant Service Coordinator - Ezra
Job Role: Participant Service Coordinator Ezra
Reporting to: Head of Participant Care
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
To aid our rapidly expanding growth and support our growing Customer Success team, we are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organized Participant Services Coordinator, who will provide exceptional levels of customer service to Ezra users across multiple programs. This very varied role is pivotal to the successful coordination and project management of all Ezra programs globally.
You’ll be supporting a growing team of Customer Success Managers based in North America, reporting into the Head of Participant Care at Ezra.
What you’ll do
Project Manager and Operational Support
- Effectively support our project management team to provide a first-class client and participant experience
- Confirm program launch dates, extension processes, inclusion of Ezra Measure
- Create program users and update access, launch program participants, add program extensions, and manage account licenses.
- Update program intake forms as needed
- Send additional welcome emails (at launch or invitation to register)
- Nudge participants due to register in program
- Participant welcome kit coordination, including virtual welcome kits
- Provide daily support to our Customer Success project management team
- Build and develop internal stakeholder relationships, facilitating the effective working of our team of global Customer Success managers
- Support in the creation of client and participant materials including go live webinar presentations and participant/ line manager communication brochures.
- Support and participate where appropriate in the facilitation of participant launch webinars, coach training and coach insight sessions – capturing notes in sessions and typing them up to share (as report and in dashboards).
- Oversee and regularly check coach availability for all programs pre and post launch
- Coordination of assessment results to participants and coaches where relevant for programs
- Add coach briefing forms to program information
Support the wider team by participating in cross functional projects and Success Sprints, sharing learnings to support innovation efforts for more streamlined and client-focused ways of working
- Provide support to the coach slack channels to ensure timely responses and that all ongoing program information is shared effectively
Customer Success and First Line Response
- First line response to participant questions and troubleshooting requirements
- First line response to support tickets that require immediate action, highlighting escalations to the Customer Success team
- Manage post launch comms to drive high levels of participant adoption and engagement
- Weekly meeting with CSM to understand upcoming projects and what’s needed
Monitor participant feedback, identify trends and escalate as needed.
- Update participant info by partnering with tech as needed.
- Proactive outreach to participants to drive adoption post launch and actively encourage ongoing engagement during the program duration
- Facilitate coach switches for program participants when needed
- Produce customer reporting dashboards in line with program objectives and success factors
- Update client dashboards as required - including granting new user access
- Provide client support with logging into dashboards, send dashboard users welcome email and direct support on how to utilize it.
Update tracking documents to ensure accurate reporting and billing of monthly launches and extensions
- Daily client pulse updates to review next steps and actions with participants and clients
- Collating data for quarterly /annual reviews
- High level reporting by client for adoption updates post launch and pre monthly reporting
- Ad hoc client reporting requests
- Use of Ezra project management tool to keep project timelines up to date for all Ezra programs
- Use of Microsoft Forms to support in the design and launch of participant surveys across programs
- Analysis of feedback results to share with CSMs pre client reporting
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, virtual start-up environment
- Confident operating in live virtual meetings and facilitation events including use of multiple video platforms
- 1-3 years experience is a similar type role
Confident interacting with key stakeholders as a point of contact for reporting and participant requests
- Strong evidence of customer success and strive to go the extra mile for Ezra customers and participants
- High levels of attention to detail to make sure the job gets done right
- Proficiency in professional written communications
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Microsoft Forms, Excel, and PowerPoint. Power Automate a plus.
- Comfortable operating with levels of ambiguity and taking direction from multiple team members
- Passionate about innovation and looking at better ways to work
- Highly organized, considering the needs of the whole team operating in different time zones
- A self-starter able to operate in a high pressure, deadline driven, virtual environment
Proficient in reporting and the creation of graphics to showcase results
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.