Project Manager/Intranet Administrator
The Communications team, part of LHH’s Marketing team, is responsible for planning and executing the organization’s communications strategy that embraces all areas of leadership and employee communications. The department manages communications in the areas of change management, employee training and engagement, values-based communications, mergers and acquisitions, and reorganizations.
As a Project Manager/Intranet Administrator you will support the communications team in planning project activities, resources, managing risk and issues, monitoring and reporting project progress, and working with vendors and internal stakeholders/contributors.
As the intranet’s administrator, you will manage the intranet’s day-to-day activities with the core responsibilities listed below.
In this role, you will report directly to the SVP, Communications
Other key stakeholders include members of the Marketing Leadership Team, Human Resources and IT departments
Your new role
As our project manager, you will:
Manage the creation and execution of deliverables:
- Write project briefs to document scope of projects, creative input and budget
- Identify tasks and resources to create a master project plan
- Identify milestones, dependencies and issues to manage through the process
- Coordinate efforts across contributors to ensure deliverable dates are met
- Plan meetings with stakeholders and contributors
- Develop monthly and weekly project status reports
- Select vendor to meet project criteria
- Brief vendor to develop creative content and timeline
- Complete review process with stakeholders
- Manage vendor performance and resolve issues to mitigate risks
- Manage budget
As our intranet administrator, you will:
Lead LHH’s intranet central administration:
- Maintain sound navigation
- Upload content
- Send newsletters and announcements
- Manage user access
- Collaborate with IT to identify optimizations and enhancements
Project manage the intranet content calendar
Monitor site analytics and report on KPIs
Support content creators:
- Manage intake of content submissions from employees/content managers
- Manage subsites
- Train and coach contributors
- Monitor inbox
- Maintain and enforce adherence to the content submission process
- Monitor user-generated content for appropriateness
Administer current Sharepoint site:
- Update and maintain content on current SharePoint Intranet site and content owned by various teams in the organization
- Support the transition of internal SharePoint intranet site to Unily
Minimum of seven years in project management experience
Relevant bachelor’s degree
Intranet administration experience an asset
Unily experience a plus
Highly experienced with Office 365 applications
Experience creating digital content such as videos, basic graphics, and articles
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
High level of comfort with web-based technologies
Excellent interpersonal skills
Strong leadership skills to coordinate and facilitate activities with colleagues
Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations with diplomacy
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
LHH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion