Insight Director - Ezra
Job Role: Insight Director
Who we are
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. We redesigned coaching for the digital age with world class technology enabling quality coaching sessions, seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalised coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our 2000+ global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
We know that coaching can make a difference and deliver meaningful behavioral change for participants and customers. Communicating this impact to our clients and other stakeholders is a key part of realising the power of coaching.
The Insight Director will be responsible for Ezra’s Insight strategy, delivering against our ambitious ROI goals and leading an Insight Team to deliver on the analysis, visualisation and communication of data, both externally (to clients) and internally (to ezra colleagues).
The role will include:
- Developing our Insight Strategy: researching and implementing best practice in the industry, driving innovation and fresh thinking in the insights we provide and how we provide them
- Leading a world class Insight team; recruiting, developing and leading a small team of super-bright data wranglers
- Presenting our insights to the outside world, through articles, conferences, social media etc.
- Driving short, medium and long term efforts to demonstrate the ROI of coaching. Including leading on our relationships with academic institutions like New York University.
- Ensuring our clients are able to access clear, meaningful insights on the programmes they run with Ezra, using world class data visualization techniques
- Ensuring our Ezra collagues are well serviced with insights, allowing them to drive greater value with our clients; including sales, customer success, coaching services and the tech team
The Impact Lab
The Insight Director reports to the Director of the Impact Lab. The Impact Lab’s responsibility is to measure, understand, communicate and improve the impact of the coaching interactions our clients have every day on the Ezra App. Whether that’s by providing carefully curated content, by providing world class diagnostics or insights and data to coachees and customers.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the Tech team to deliver data visualisations that offer simple, intuitive interpretation of Ezra’s data landscape
- Collaborate with a team of customer facing colleagues to deliver insights to a group of key client accounts
- Convert insights into useable marketing and sales content
- Collaborate with the Assessment Lead to continuously improve the measurement landscape in Ezra (what we measure and how)
- Collaborate with the coaching team to support deeper understanding of impact of coaches and coaching
- Collaborate with Content Manager to understand impact of content on coaching
- Work to define and deliver a Return on Investment measurement approach that accurately describes the impact of Ezra’s Coaching
- Hire, lead and develop a world class Insight function
Measures of success:
- Client reporting that is value adding, clear, easy to collate and suggestive of next action
- Return on Investment metrics that support clients to understand the impact of Ezra Coaching
- Return on Investment metrics that support Ezra’s sales and marketing teams to illustrate the impact of Ezra Coaching
- Improved confidence across the Ezra team in the efficacy of our product
- A clear voie in the market on ROI and the impact of coaching
- An engaged, developing and talented Insight team that are seen as central to Ezra
- Significant experience in working with clients, taking data and visualising it to support quick and accurate understanding
- A good level of familiarity with coaching and other learning and development methodologies
- Significant experience with creating and reporting measurement insights, specifically related to human performance in a business environment
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – must have both a curiosity and the skills to analyze and make meaning out of data and translate data into action
- 8+ years of professional experience in fast-paced work environments, including leading teams
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and make decisions with bias towards action
- Strong influencer, able to build relationships and drive change without direct line authority
- Strategic thinker with the ability to plan for and contribute to a roadmap of that spans years
- Curious about competitor systems and approaches to measurement, able to benchmark against the best
- Collaborative worker – critical for a role that sits at the very centre of the organisation
- Self starter – able to determine own work priorities in dialogue with line leader and others across the organisation
What we offer
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.