Brand and Partnerships Marketing Manager - Ezra
Job Role: Brand and Partnerships Marketing Manager
Location: Toronto, CA or London, UK
Who we are:
We redesigned coaching for the digital age.
EZRA delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. Our world class technology enables quality coaching sessions, a seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalised coaching.
At EZRA we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
You’ll be part of a growing Global Brand Marketing Team, reporting to the Director of Brand and Communications.How will you make an impact?
- Bring EZRA’s brand to life through our networks and our partner’s channels
- Assist with the delivery of world class marketing programs and support the development of EZRA’s global partner strategy
- Lead the development, execution and analysis of all brand advertising campaign
- Responsible for developing creative and media briefs and leading the briefing process for all advertising campaigns with our agencies of record
- Act as the-day-to day contact for EZRA’s creative agency, establishing and reviewing agency deliverables on an ongoing basis
- Build content that a supports our sales journey like case studies and co-branded product launches
- Work across the marketing team including growth and our internal creative agency to deliver marketing assets, campaigns and reporting
- Responsible for creative review and revisions, oversight of production management, as well as budget control and reporting
- Build and support EZRA’s internal network of stakeholders including coaches, sales, employees and our parent companies LHH and The Adecco Group
What you bring to this role:
- 3-5 years previous experience in marketing, advertising, sponsorship or communications either client-side or agency side
Proven track record of developing and implementing high-profile campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of brand marketing techniques and partnerships
- Knowledge of the B2B marketing space and best practices
- Exceptional project management skills, timeline, budget and task management
- Have excellent writing and communication skills
- The ability to gasp future and industry trends early
- An understanding in how to use data and analytics to influence decision-making
- An interest in people development and wellbeing
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
- Global leading organisation
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.