IT Business Partner - Ezra
Job Role: IT Business Partner
Location: Toronto, Canada
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
The IT Business Partner (ITBP) proactively serves as a trusted advisor and is the primary IT point of contact to business line executives and managers within their assigned business area. The ITBP provides support in delivering technology products that meet the needs of the business. The ITBP focuses on strategic initiatives and planning activities for their business area and they strive to understand market challenges, including customer priorities and competitive issues. They serve a lead role in enabling the business to achieve their objectives through the effective use of technology.
- Reports directly to the IT Talent Solution CT Head
- Direct Reports: None
Work you’ll do
- Act as the key liaison between assigned business line, IT, and outside vendors when necessary
- Be a key contributor in the design, implementation, adoption, and evolution of technology-based, business initiatives
- Document and maintain IT solution roadmaps
- Coordinate regular meetings to communicate with stakeholders regarding project / service delivery, improvement opportunities, stakeholder feedback and promote IT services and capabilities
- Develop solution concepts and support development of business cases for new investments
- Identify, screen and evaluate new solution opportunities to address business objectives
- Collaborate with IT architecture and DevOps teams to ensure solution compatibility with company standards
- Collaborate with the IT Project Management Office on the demand management process and prioritization of projects across the company
- University degree in a relevant field of study
- Hands on professional, ready to jump in and save the day
- Possess strong analytical skills, including an understanding of business processes and economics
- Experience gathering and documenting requirements from the business, mapping data relationships, and facilitating requirements sessions with colleagues and stakeholders
- Experience documenting current and future state, developing process flow diagrams, and acting as a liaison between the business stakeholders and IT
- Strong business acumen, with superior problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to understand complex information and assess requirements
- Excellent oral, written, presentation skills with ability to communicate and influence at all levels
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.