Senior Content Manager - Ezra
Location: Toronto, Canada
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching; people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our team gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, among some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
Ezra’s Global Marketing team is looking for a performance-driven, hands-on, and creative Content Marketing Manager. This role will report into the Global Director of Marketing and Communications and work in close partnership with the marketing and senior leadership team.
This role comes at a pivotal point in our global growth and will have the opportunity to develop a rich content strategy across paid, earned and owned channels. You love the written word, you are an avid writer, editor, and you love not only planning but executing your strategy. You can write content that engages and love working collaboratively with a cross functional team to ensure consistency across all copywriting, translations, proof-reading, and editing. The role will develop engaging content aimed towards HR leaders, coaching participants, coaches, and Ezra employees.
How will I make an impact
- Manage a global content calendar and initiatives responsible for generating brand awareness, consideration and cost-effective, high-quality business leads
- Develop, produce and lead the creation process of high-quality, engaging content to support lead generation campaigns and programs, including case studies, research, paid partnerships, podcasts, newsletters, emails, events and other channels
- Brief and edit both long-form and short-form content produced by design and copywriting partners to ensure it meets and exceeds the expectations of the Ezra brand
- Influence the Ezra web and sales enablement infrastructure with a focus on localization, contextualization, and translation
- Help evolve our content strategy and work to identify new emerging content types, themes and channels
- Develop a weekly reporting cadence that demonstrates the full-funnel impact of content initiatives
- Create thought leadership through content creation that positions Ezra as the global leader in results-based coaching
- 5+ years in a similar role
- Extensive hands-on experience developing content strategies, managing content calendars, and copywriting
- Being bilingual or multilingual is a plus
- Experience with content and PM software like Monday, Asana and strong Excel skills with experience building pivot tables, multi-function formulas, and graphs
- Superb written and oral communication skills; excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with developing SEO strategy
- Ability to work effectively with a broad spectrum of both internal team members and external vendors/partners
- You are relentlessly resourceful with a bias for action
- You have a problem-solving attitude and when something needs to get done, you always find a way to make it happen
What we offer
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.