Project Management Office
The LHH Customer Success – PMO | Project Coordinator is responsible for a deep understanding of LHH’s Leadership, Renew & Transition product offerings to support large scale, custom client programs. The Project Coordinator supports various Project Managers and will champion all aspects of implementation support that exceeds client expectations. Mastery of standard implementation procedures will be critical as well as ability to adapt the plan to meet custom specifications.
- Reports to Global VP PMO, Customer Success - Americas
- Deep technical comprehension of LHH Leadership, Renew & Transition products
- Ability to follow a project plan
- Ability to manage project plan documents with inter-dependencies.
- Track risks, actions and decisions
- Maintain project budget and profitability
- Accountable for the accuracy and completeness of all project deliverables
- Monitor production and quality to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards
- Identify and resolve/escalate issues and risks
- Report on project progress, offers viable solutions and opportunities as they arise
- Liaise with client and Lead Project Manager throughout the project
- Coordinate multiple projects and support multiple Project Managers
- Confirm and implement reporting requirements
- Knowledge of and background in one or more of the following:
- Training and Development
- Different modalities of delivering content such as in-person, VILT, asynchronous, microlearning, gamification, digital portals, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- 2+ years’ in coordinating projects with established firms
- Background using a project management software, cloud-based preferred
- Intermediate or above Microsoft Office skills, particularly PowerPoint
- Ability to self-prioritize between multiple projects and tasks
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Self-starter, talent for owning all aspects of a project implementation
- Comfort working independently and remotely while maintaining strong communication
- Analytical skills, experience reporting on project data
- Willing to learn new technology
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
LHH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion