Junior Accounts Receivable Accountant - Lodz (Poland)
A division of Adecco Group, Lee Hecht Harrison is the world’s leading HR solutions company helping organizations simplify the complexity associated with transforming their leadership and workforce in order to accelerate results, with over 4,000 coaches and colleagues working with more than 7,000 companies in over 60 countries around the world, including 60% of the Fortune 500 companies
Position AR Junior Accountant
We are looking for an AR Junior Accountant with a solution-oriented mindset to join our dynamic Finance group. You will be working in our Lodz office, in Poland. You will report to the Accounting Manager for the Swiss-German Region
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare customer invoices, verify accuracy against PO and process for billing;
- Monitor accounts receivable and apply best practices in credit and collections;
- Manage monthly VAT reporting and filing process;
- Maintain monthly reconciliation of intercompany month end re-charge reports;
- Maintain monthly reconciliation of assigned balance sheet accounts, key accounts: AR, Intercompany, VAT, accrued volume discounts;
- Support preparation of financial information for Adecco Group reporting and consolidation;
- Assist with interim and annual Audit process (revenue, key processes controls);
- Support month-end, quarter-end and year-end close process;
- Support the finance team and local management to meet the business needs and objectives:
- Assist and support the finance team in order to achieve objectives;
- Other ad-hoc duties as required per Group policies & compliance.
- Fluent in English (company business language) is essential, good knowledge of German and/or French is an asset;
- 1 - 2 years of experience in Accounting;
- Postsecondary education in Accounting or ACCA/CPA qualification are an asset;
- Experience with Account Receivables;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel;
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (JD Edwards is an asset);
- Knowledge of US GAAP is an asset;
- Good at handling multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment;
- Organized and methodical in approach.
- Self reliant and accountable.
Learn more about LHH
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognising the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realise them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.