The Delivery Manager is responsible for the day to day management of the LHH delivery, providing high quality for Customers, Clients and Employees.
The role ensures customer-focused activities are managed to meet agreed deadlines and quality standards.
The incumbent is required to demonstrate high-level people management, logical thinking and problem solving to successfully deliver on service levels. A high degree of flexibility and initiative to deliver on activities and tasks are also required.
- National Delivery Manager
- Facilitate and co-ordinate induction training and planning including technical training for new consultants on Outlook, PeopleSoft, Orbit, Timesheets, Teams, Consultant tools (OfC, CRN, etc) and local network drives.
- Support clients with technical and operational queries as required onsite at LHH (via phone, emails and CT client computer area)
- Manage delivery assets (laptops, phones, etc.)
- Ensure in-coming customer requests for onsite notification support are managed and responded to within agreed time frames as per the specifications provided by the Sales Team and/or Customer
- Ensure accurate data is captured onsite for successful engagement of clients post onsite support and all activities tracked for reporting purposes
- Brief operations and engagement teams on anything outside of BAU processes to ensure successful set up, engagement and delivery
- Co-ordinate and support Client Networking Events, Career Fairs and office events.
- Co-ordinate and manage local AMP attendance / presentation co-ordination for workshops onsite at LHH
- Co-ordinate, support and promote webinar hosted events
- Manage webinar delivery, as well as office workshop scheduling and allocation of consultants
- Coordinate all administrative activities associated with national and local onsite projects including necessary travel, accommodation arrangements, expense management, delivery materials, technology and Orbit data management
- Support Consultant timesheet queries on submissions and management.
- Ensure consultant timesheets are submitted in a timely manner
- Manage and organize monthly consultant meetings
- Manage consultant needs, such as swapping consultants, assisting with technical issues, etc.
- Manage, report on and deliver consultant DFT (Digital Foresting Tool) allocation
- First line of support for all Orbit (OfC & Legacy) and Learning Centre queries.
- Support and manage CRN content
- Manage Webinar scheduling for ANZ
- Regularly monitoring and following up phased billing, AOC, progress comments, Scheduled no starters reports and related operational activities
- Aid in strategies, processes, and guidance to facilitate consultants achieving KPI targets
- Aid in ad-hoc consultant-related projects and tasks as required
- Manage local onsite projects end to end including briefings, resourcing, scheduling, activity tracking, preparing and delivering materials, data and billing set up and where applicable, reporting.
- Determine system set-up (Orbit) needs, liaise with sales driver on requirements for inclusion in PID and brief Operations and/or Engagement on requirements
- Manage resources involved in the project and work with sales driver, and operations to ensure customer satisfaction is coordinated effectively
High Level Description
Strives to achieve results and meet or exceed expectations, effectively overcoming obstacles and setbacks.
Seeks to build and effectively service valuable external and internal customer partnerships.
Problem Solving and Analysis
Actively handles problems, proposing effective solutions that are coherent with the analyzed information.
Embracing and Adapting to Change
Has the ability to recognize and accept the need for change. Modifies own behaviour and approach accordingly to achieve desired outcomes.
Self-Management and Development
Takes responsibility and ownership of him/herself and understands the impact of own actions and their effect on others.
Communicates in a clear and concise way, adapting according to the purpose, audience and situation. Is open to receiving communication.
Works with and contributes to a team environment to work toward a common goal.
Identifies, builds and maintains sustainable relationships with others.
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion