Call Center & Engagement Specialist (60%)
Call Center & Engagement Specialist
The primary responsibility of the Call Center & Engagement Specialist is to connect candidates with LHH’s services as efficiently as possible.
- Reports directly to the Regional Operations Director
- Manage large amounts of outbound and inbound calls
- Use knowledge of all LHH programs and features in order to present and engage candidates into the various LHH services.
- Assigning candidates to the relevant consultant (taking on board skill set and geographic location)
- Ensure client and customer satisfaction by providing information relevant to individual needs
- Ability to speak to candidates at all levels and respond appropriately to various emotions that may be presented, while keeping an accurate log of data and record of conversations
- Ability to respond tactically and convert candidates that may be less responsive to LHH services
- Maintain acceptable levels of documentation within ORBIT/NGEN for all engagement activities while adhering to ORBIT/NGEN Guidelines.
Perform timely follow-up to ensure different Client SLAs are met
- Meet key KPIs aligned to revenue targets and engagement rates for the business.
- Various administrative & business support tasks as and when required by the wider business
- Previous experience in a sales or customer service environment
- Excellent telephone manner with all levels of candidates
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English, Swiss German & French
- Must possess and be able to demonstrate strong influencing and closing skills
- Outgoing personality; comfortable in meeting all types and styles of people
- Ability to operate in a high-pressured environment where workloads may vary significantly from project to project
- Demonstrable track record of meeting deadlines
- Demonstrable track record of good organization skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- A hunger and drive for hitting daily targets and working collaboratively as a team
- Ability to follow a business process
- Passionate about people and the LHH proposition
- Passionate about candidate needs
- Flexible and a “can do” attitude
- Strong computer skills in MS Office software package
- Must have access to a home office with internet service and reliable PC