Coach Partnerships Manager, Ezra
Job Role: Coach Partnership Manager
Reporting to: Director of Coaching Services
Start Date: July 2021
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
To continue supporting and developing our global coaching community, we are looking for a pro-active, highly organised and energizing Coach Partnership Manager. You will be the regional manager for Ezra coaches ensuring they deliver strong coaching outcomes while adhering to our guidelines and methodology. You will be responsible for building a highly engaged, top calibre coaching community in your region.
This is an exciting role with significant stretch opportunity, with the individual expected to play a critical role in Ezra’s current and future growth.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for driving the professional development and supervision of the coaching bench in your region
- Offer timely communication via drop-in sessions, one on ones, and chat channels ensuring the regional bench is connected, up to date, and supported
- Support new coaches by providing proactive support across technology, operational processes, and delivery methodology
- Work closely with our Go to Market Leads and Impact Labs to support ongoing delivery requirements
- Proactively analyze and monitor quality scores, identifying and implementing strategies to improve performance and coaching outcomes
- Develop a framework for measuring KPIs and Targets and a process for delivering performance feedback on a regular basis
- Create rewards and incentive schemes to motivate and retain top performers
- Be the expert on the regional bench. Attend client meetings as required to speak to the depth, breadth and specialisms of the regional coaching community. Assist in identifying coaches for customized client programs. Support our Delivery Managers as needed
- Responsible for approving onboarding of new coaches in your region, renewal of coach contracts, terms, and conditions, tracking of credentials and off-boarding as needed
- Continually assess and improve the ways of working with our coaches
- A strong manager who has experience building teams and performance frameworks
- An experienced professional coach who excels at developing fellow coaches
- Experience within the Learning & Development space
- Experience working with freelancers is preferred
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced start-up environment and comfort around operating with an element of ambiguity
- Critical thinking skills: ability to problem solve independently and quickly
- Confident, accurate and clear communicator
- Self-starter able to operate in a high pressure, deadline driven, virtual environment
- Ability to influence others without direct authority and, at times, challenge the status quo
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Passionate about clients, participants and coaches’ needs
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.