Sales Operations Administrator
Job Role: Sales Operations Administrator
Location: Toronto, Canada
Start Date: June 2021
Who we are
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. We redesigned coaching for the digital age with world class technology enabling quality coaching sessions, seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalized coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our 2000+ global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
We are looking for an organized and resourceful Sales Operations Administrator to join our North American Sales team. You will be responsible for ensuring the Commercial SVP, Sales Enablement Manager and the wider team is fully supported. This is a pivotal role in the business and therefore we are looking for someone who demonstrates initiative, flexibility, organized, detail oriented, a willingness to learn and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
This role reports to Sales Enablement Manager.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with diary management between the Sales teams client meetings and SVP
- Provide administrative support to SVP, Sales Enablement Manager and sales team.
- Admin duties including preparation of sales contracts and agreements
- Assist with organization of sales collateral and maintain document control
- Support the wider team in administration when needed
- Proof read proposals, presentations and campaign collateral
- Assist sales team with coordination of sales activities, meetings, events, leads and other items as directed
- Experience in an administrative support role or a similar role
- Proactive and positive ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to get the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to fine details
- MS Office skills including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Evidence of a digital and curious mind-set
- Experience of Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems a bonus
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize
- Strong influencer, able to build relationships and a network
- Passionate about our business and our mission of making a difference
- High Energy
What we offer
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.