Data Analyst - Ezra
Job Role: Sr. Data Analyst, Ezra
Location: Toronto, Canada
Who we are
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. We redesigned coaching for the digital age with world class technology enabling quality coaching sessions, seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. We’re supporting many of the world's leading companies with targeted and highly customized coaching programmes.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our 2000+ global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
Data is core to Ezra, and we are a data driven company, we turn data into information and information into insights to better serve our clients’ coaching needs in this rapidly changing environment. To aid our rapid expansion and support our growing team, we are looking for a strong and enthusiastic Data Analyst who expertise and innovative skills to help solve business challenges using your strong business acumen and knowledge of analytics. This individual will work in a dynamic, agile environment and perform ad-hoc analysis , present results in the requested structure in a timely manner. This is a great opportunity for an individual to have a tremendous impact on a rapidly scaling business.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear and timely manner.
- Transforming and wrangling the data in the requested format.
- Building out a process for checking the data to ensure accuracy
- Resourceful creative approach to problem-solving is expected.
- Ability to work with and collaborate across the team and work effectively with others to identify the impact on the company's business processes, other applications, network, etc.
- Ability to work effectively with others who are in remote locations and varying time zones.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to work both independently and in project teams
- Motivation to continually learn and take on added responsibilities while maintaining a positive attitude.
- 10+ years of experience in writing SQL queries, data mining, data profiling, and data validation/testing
- 10+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst / Data Analyst specializing in the Data & Analytics discipline
- 3+ years of experience with Data Visualizations tools such as Power BI, SSRS, or Tableau
- Mastery in creating SQL queries (e.g. SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- Conduct data analyses to identify the “story” behind data
- Write clear and understandable to inquiries based on analytical findings
- Knowledge of AWS and Azure platforms
- Working knowledge of R or Python
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, professional and reliable
- Able to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly
- Working knowledge of NoSQL(Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
What’s in it for you?
- Get your own coach! All of our employees have access to a coach to help them develop and progress in their careers
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Access to online discounts and perks
- Regular team ‘virtual’ socials
...and much more!
Ezra is an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.