Human Resources Business Partner - Ezra
Job Role: Human Resources Business Partner
Location: Toronto, CAN
Who we are
We redesigned coaching for the digital age.
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. Our world class technology enables quality coaching sessions, a seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalized coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
The HR Business is an integral player on the People Team as they are responsible for executing on programs that make our culture what it is – warm, inviting, and global. They bring with bring them a high degree of knowledge and passion across multiple HR functions, including but not limited to: Performance Management, Total Rewards, Employee Relations, Learning and Development, Operational Excellence. Being conscious of Ezra’s global employee impact, our aim as a People Team is to be proactively responsive to the ever-changing needs of our team members. As a Culture Champion, you will guide, model and maintain a culture of respect, inclusivity and belonging, where employees are engaged and appreciated.
In order to do this, you’ll be an energized self-starter with a natural intuition to position people and culture at the heart of all decisions. You’ve worked in multiple environments where you can readily apply your HR expertise to ambiguous situations. You’re also innovative and one of your superpowers is bringing programs to life that help people bring their best selves to work.
This role will report to: Global People Director
What You’ll Do
- Build and implement globally-focused HR programs that positively impact our culture and make room for employee growth and development
- Actively participate in HR change management, employee relations and performance management
- Own the onboarding process in partnership is other teams to ensure a great start with Ezra that sets all of our new hires up for success
- Help design and implement Total Rewards programs and partner with leaders on salary reviews, job, and competency mapping, and provides compensation advice related to promotions and internal moves
- Leverage various HR tools (Engagement Surveys, HiBob, Success Factors, Exit Interviews, etc.) to provide analysis and insights to the leadership teams that inform decisions on how to build employee engagement and organizational performance.
- Develop and implement learning and development programs that enhance the team’s skills, capabilities, and promote career progression
- Partner cross-function with different teams within our parent company and internally on various projects, from time to time
- Post-secondary education in a related field: Business and/or Human Resources
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive and proven experience in an HR Generalist capacity
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS) and HR Information Systems (HRIS)
- Proven track record in cultural development, performance management, compensation planning, training and employee relations
- Demonstrated success in collaborating on and implementing effective company-wide initiatives with cross-functional teams
- Strong business acumen, with the abilities to align HR strategies and practices to business objectives and priorities to support business growth
- Knowledge to Employer Branding strategies
- Clear decision maker; confident in own judgement and expertise
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills with the ability to handle sensitive situations/information with diplomacy and tact
- Flexible approach to work in order to achieve demanding goals
- Able to produce new ideas, approaches or insights; creates innovative solutions to problems
- Business proficiency in English with a second language preferred (French, Spanish)
What we are:
- Salary: Competitive and commensurate with experience
- Your own world class coach
- Competitive benefits package
- Flexible working, a weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.