Director, Global Sales Operations, Ezra
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
The Director of Global Sales Operations will play a critical role in supporting our growing RevOps team as well as the overall growth of the business. We’re looking for an experienced Sales Operations leader who is intimately familiar with working with a global sales team as well as selling software solutions into enterprise organizations.
This role reports directly into the Global Head of Revenue Operations. In addition to sales operations, the global RevOps team supports growth through marketing ops, enablement, insights and GTM tools/systems.
What You’ll Do
- Be responsible for all aspects of planning, reporting and forecasting quotas, sales process optimization, sales development, territory planning, and sales compensation strategy & administration.
- Establish a sales operations structure that will promote and implement strategy and operational models to deliver high/consistent service levels to the organization in support of revenue growth.
- Own CRM and sales technology strategy to scale ahead of the business’ needs; ensuring that the strategy takes into account the full sales and marketing funnel.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure data integrity and cleanliness of the CRM with marketing, sales, product and business systems teams.
- Develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help the sales organization focus on performance drivers.
- Work with Finance and Sales leaders to build sales incentive programs.
- Act as a partner to sales leaders in decision-making processes around sales strategy and own underlying operational needs/procedures.
- Serve as an escalation point for the resolution of a process and/or system issue.
- Manage the evaluation and interpretation of data; identify trends that signal new opportunities or challenges and dangers; convert data trends into actionable sales processes and tactics.
- Lead a team of direct reports on the SalesOps team.
- 4-7 years of experience working in sales, business or marketing operations, as well as 2+ years experience leading a team.
- Expertise in BI tools and CRM systems (SFDC) and demonstrated ability to improve sales effectiveness & productivity.
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies.
- Proven proficiency in identifying, diagnosing, and resolving problems of all levels of complexity, prioritizing issues critical to the organizations ability to meet revenue goals.
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data, and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations.
- Ability to develop and present to senior leadership.
- Startup and/or SaaS experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales/marketing, or related discipline.
- Someone who has a successful track record of working effectively at all levels within an organization.
- Someone who has strong interpersonal and team building skills; an ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business streams.
- Someone with strong technical, research, problem-solving and collaboration skills.
- Someone who loves to solve complex problems, work cross-functionaly, and build consensus using data, experience and proven best practices.
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.