King & Spalding, a leading global law firm, is currently seeking a Recruiting Manager to join our innovative and collaborative Atlanta HR team.
The Recruiting Manager will design and execute the recruiting function for our Business Services teams in the firm. Business Services relates to the support function of the firm (i.e., Information Technology, Finance, Marketing & Administrative functions). The Manager will be expected to work collaboratively with the relevant functional leaders, senior administrative staff, Human Resources Business Partners, and other stakeholders to identify resource needs and execute sourcing and recruiting processes.
Proven record of success with recruiting and sourcing strategy development and execution, preferably in a legal or professional services firm, including the following areas:
– Understanding and utilizing recruiting systems, technologies and protocols
– Collaborating with hiring leaders, human resources and business stakeholders
– Contributing to full candidate life-cycle candidate recruitment and relationship management
- Experience in full lifecycle recruiting, from sourcing to onboarding active and passive candidates in an executive search firm, recruitment agency or in-house talent acquisition team.
- Successful leadership overseeing and driving the recruitment process, including hiring manager communication, assisting with workforce planning, providing talent recommendations, preparing and posting job descriptions, performing direct sourcing, screening candidates, delivering approved talent assessments, coordinating interviews, and, selling the Firm brand from offer negotiation to closing and onboarding.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written business communication skills, emphasizing the ability to tailor messages appropriately by audience.
- Experience working with Hiring Leaders and the interview support teams to confirm candidates are assessed consistently against defined interview standards and in accordance with all state and federal laws and regulations.
- Experience implementing multi-faceted talent acquisition strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool to hiring leaders.
- Experience with managing stakeholder and candidate expectations throughout the recruitment lifecycle to establish compliance, consistency, and quality.
- Exceptional candidate management, screening and closing skills.
- Comfort managing 15 to 20 requisitions at a time.
SKILLS AND APTITUDE REQUIRED:
- Creative, curious, and innovative; takes initiative to identify and translate best practices from other firms and industries into viable firm initiatives
- Excellent communications (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, data driven
- Strong attention to detail combined with ability to develop big-picture goals
- Knowledge of law firm business model principles and legal industry trends and challenges a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Candidates will be considered with a bachelor’s degree and at least 5+ years of experience in a talent acquisition role, ideally in a law firm or other professional services environment.
We are proud of our remarkably cohesive culture, which now encompasses more than 2000 lawyers and business services professionals in 24 offices worldwide. We seek to attract and develop the very best talent to work with us.
King & Spalding LLP (K&S) is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all state, federal, and local laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.