At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
Responsible for oversight of the administrative, operational and clinical support of all Urgent Care Centers within assigned market. Along-side the Regional President, this role will contribute to development and implementation of strategic plans, market objectives and initiatives. Responsible for developing market-wide policies, procedures, and budgets. Works directly with leadership, providers and corporate resources and partners to achieve high quality care, exception service and financial goals. The Director, Operations will lead the strategic growth efforts of the market in collaboration with key internal stakeholders as well as the JV Partner.
Essential Functions/Job Responsibilities:
- Participate in and support the joint venture partnership and oversee all non-clinical operations for all centers in assigned market.
- Assist in the preparation of the materials for all joint venture board meetings and assist with driving action to deliver value to our health system partner.
- Deliver on all financial, operational, quality, and customer satisfaction objectives as mutually defined by the joint venture partnership and GoHealth Urgent Care.
- Oversee, manage, and deliver appropriate staffing levels for center operations for all centers, developing, refining, and owning the staffing model and workforce planning for the market.
- Collaborate with internal and external business partners to maintain all contractual performance obligations.
- Oversee and maintain performance improvement processes for GoHealth as established by the health system, the federal government, and other entities.
- Ensure market compliance with all federal and state regulations, accreditation organizations, and joint venture/partner requests.
- Direct the identification, development, and implementation programs to maintain and enhance operational excellence and deliver quality objectives.
- Responsible for key performance indicators, and to provide feedback to managers on operational performance and make recommendations on improvements as needed.
- Enhances market operations by supporting all cross-market initiatives; provide guidance and best practices to operation managers, ensure timelines are met, and develop and implement cross market processes and procedures.
- Build and maintain visibility in the community; identify outreach possibilities and partner with the Marketing team to drive volume and establish a positive community profile for the centers in the market.
- Develop internal talent, invest in our people, and continue a proud tradition of career growth and trajectory for our team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline required
- Master's degree preferred
- 7 years management experience in a medical or healthcare environment required.
- 5+ years of operations management in a medical or healthcare environment overseeing multiple sites required, multiple sites in multiple markets preferred.