Email Marketing Specialist
GoHealth Urgent Care is transforming urgent care through an innovative model with a deep patient and consumer focus, data-driven operations and cutting-edge technology. GoHealth UC is one of the fastest growing urgent care companies in the country with over 170 locations across New York, Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, North Carolina, Missouri, Oklahoma, Oregon, Washington, and California, and dozens of additional sites under contract over the next 12 months.
With a strong emphasis on patient satisfaction, GoHealth UC uses Business Intelligence solutions to make informed, data-driven decisions. Innovative and award-winning clinic design, website and mobile check-in solutions lead to improved patient experiences, as well as operational efficiencies. GoHealth UC has a unique partnership model and a multi-channel marketing strategy that focuses on the communities it serves and enhances brand awareness, fueling growth for the organization in existing and future markets.
The GoHealth UC joint venture model has proven to be extremely effective and competitively differentiating. Prominent co-branding with its large, integrated health system partners and deep IT integration have led to increased volume and financial results, as well as improved clinical quality. GoHealth UC's unique health system collaboration model has given its patients greater access to the entire healthcare continuum through same day or next day referrals to primary care physicians, specialists and other ancillary services.
TPG Growth, one of the world's leading investment funds, invested in GoHealth Urgent Care in 2014 to help launch the new urgent care brand and its national growth plan. TPG Growth is the middle market and growth equity investment platform of TPG, the world's largest private equity firm with over $103 billion of assets under management.
Reporting to the CRM & Email Marketing Manager, the Email Marketing Specialist will help our Email channel create a best-in-class experience. You will be heavily involved in segmentation, marketing automation and reporting to improve conversion.
The ideal candidate is motivated, detail-oriented, organized and customer-obsessed. The Email Specialist will help to develop, execute, and evaluate email marketing campaigns to communicate with our patients and to support growth initiatives for GoHealth Urgent Care.
If you’re full of ideas and are looking for a positive, fast-paced environment to put them into action, read on.
Email Marketing and Optimization:
- Support the management of the email process and workflow including planning, ideating, building, and testing of emails, including obtaining timely approvals on content from Leadership, acquiring/creating assets, and writing/proofing copy.
- Work closely with the marketing automation platform and internal team members to build emails/campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Work with broader Marketing team to enhance email segmentation and develop email campaigns with a focus on a more personalized one-to-one customer relationship.
- Develop and execute test plans for key email components such as subject lines, timing, creative, segmentation, frequency, etc.
- Proactively resolve problems and roadblocks in order to keep workflow on schedule and escalate higher level conflicts to manager for resolution.
- Develop new email templates and testing strategies that deliver against return on investment (ROI) targets through a segmented customer base.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to determine content strategy and ensure brand guidelines are followed in emails.
- Launch and support emails and email requirements, adhering to HIPAA and other regulatory compliance.
- Manage email lists and define the appropriate audiences and journey maps for various communications.
- Support the management of the email process by providing regular analysis and recommendations to improve campaign performance and effectiveness and contribute to reports and presentations
- Identify conversion roadblocks and opportunities for improvement across the organization to support consumer journey pathway.
- Work closely with Analytics to regularly report email performance, use data to continuously test, measure and optimize the email marketing program.
- At least 1-3 years of experience within Salesforce Marketing Cloud to create successful campaigns utilizing Email Studio, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, and building Data Extensions
- Understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud best practices and functionality of the Salesforce Platform
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS for email with experience in email coding best practices and optimization for each email client
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of A/B testing and holdout test methodologies, ability to draw conclusions from data and act accordingly
- Entrepreneurial spirit to build channel strategy and operations from scratch and openness to testing and learning
- Expertise in email best practices, including segmentation, deliverability, and copy and design approaches
- Eye for creative design and basic copywriting skills preferred
- Results-driven, ability to multitask in fast-paced environment and develop processes
- Strong understanding of ISP feedback loops, whitelists, and IP reputation
- Understanding of email best practices, opt-in rules / preference centers and CAN-SPAM, CPCC & GDPR
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals to gather requirements and feedback to support ad hoc and automated email messaging
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification is a plus
- Datorama and Google Analytics certifications or experience a strong plus
- Working knowledge of AMPscript and SQL
- Healthcare or retail industry experience a plus
- Cross-channel marketing experience (SMS, Push, In-App) a plus
- Basic knowledge of Adobe’s Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience with email governance