GoHealth is transforming on-demand care through an innovative model with a deep patient and consumer focus, data-driven operations, and cutting-edge technology. GoHealth is one of the fastest growing on-demand care companies in the country with approximately 160 locations across New York, Connecticut, Delaware, North Carolina, Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Oregon, Washington, and California, and dozens of additional sites under contract over the next 12 months.
With a strong emphasis on patient satisfaction, GoHealth uses Business Intelligence solutions to make informed, data-driven decisions. Innovative and award-winning clinic design, website and mobile check-in solutions lead to improved patient experiences, as well as operational efficiencies. GoHealth has a unique partnership model and a multi-channel marketing strategy that focuses on the communities it serves and enhances brand awareness, fueling growth for the organization in existing and future markets.
The GoHealth joint venture model has proven to be extremely effective and competitively differentiating. Prominent co-branding with its large, integrated health system partners and deep IT integration have led to increased volume and financial results, as well as improved clinical quality. GoHealth’s unique health system collaboration model has given its patients greater access to the entire healthcare continuum through same day or next day referrals to primary care physicians, specialists and other ancillary services.
TPG Growth, one of the world’s leading private equity firms, invested in GoHealth in 2014 to help launch the new urgent care brand and its national growth plan. TPG Growth is the middle market and growth equity investment platform of TPG, the world’s largest private equity firm with over $103 billion of assets under management.
You will be a collaborative, detail-oriented and possess a knack for making consumer insights and data user-friendly and actionable for our team. This person should love seeking information, research and finding provocative, conversation-starting trends amongst our targets relative to our business. They will need to demonstrate how behavior impacts business and deliver recommendations that will inform our strategies, creative, and marketing ecosystem. You will work closely with Development, BI and marketing analyst to develop programs and fuel/inform execution of creative, local marketing, and channels.
- Understand and monitor trends in healthcare, customer culture and social media to inform content marketing and messaging plans
- Design and own the GoHealth Urgent Care content marketing strategy and brand content calendar, fueling and serving as a tentpole to all creative and marketing programs.
- Help lead the ideation of brand marketing initiatives at national level, partnering with local marketing and channel owners to cascade regionally.
- In partnership with the Sr. Planning Manager, effectively brief our marketing team and/or partners for execution
- Mentor, guide and support Social Media Coordinator to develop social media strategy and execute ongoing plans across all markets
- Guide public relations agency, and work with Local Marketing, to execute national PR strategy and reactive PR opportunities
- Partner with the Sr. Planning Manager, Local Marketing, Creative and Channel Owners to bring ideas to execution; ensure ideas are on strategy
- Work with the Local marketing team to develop ongoing content strategy and assets with our community and JV partners
- Think about “what’s next” regarding consumer behavior and mindset as it relates to our business, adoption, evolution
- Provide clear and concise communication to team of all actions to support the brand
- Continue to improve and adapt programming based on analyzing results and shifting consumer behaviors, adjusting marketing strategy to develop more effective ways to execute against program goals.
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing communications roles; multi-brand management scope preferred
- 2+ years’ experience working in a strategic marketing position, specifically with social media and PR responsibility
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or equivalent experience
- Strong presentation and leadership skills
- Well-organized and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Healthcare and/or retail experience is preferable