QA Engineer, Investing & Tax
Quality Engineer 2
Eight out of 10 Americans live paycheck to paycheck, and more than 50% of Americans have less than $10,000 saved for retirement. That’s not okay! Our goal is to cause so much disruption to the toxic money culture of this country that we’ll force the financial industry to shift its strategies and how it operates. We exist to provide biblically based, common-sense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. For the past 30 years, we’ve helped millions claw their way out of debt and change their family tree.
With Millions of people visiting our sites every month our culture demands excellence, and we want our websites to be an outward expression of that. We're looking for a Quality Engineer 2 to join our Quality Engineering team who is dedicated to serving our customers and to testing our digital products (websites and applications, mobile apps, email and online marketing campaigns, and online store products). We need a person who can balance between shipping value and quality—someone who loves to put things through the wringer and push the limits of an application or site, but who also takes extreme care to make sure everything works and works efficiently.
What Winning Looks Like:
- #BreakEverything through functional testing, regression testing, API testing, and automation testing
- Maintain continuous integration testing suites
- Create and execute testing plans
- Assist in rolling out code to the masses
- Communicate with excellence, and partner well with immediate team and across business areas
Skills Needed to Win:
- 3+ years of experience in testing digital products or code school bootcamp, or CS degree
- Experience with multiple platforms such as Windows, OS X, iOS, and Android
- Solid understanding of testing principles and concepts
- Experience creating, executing, and maintaining automated test suites is a plus but not required
- Any knowledge of Ruby, Java, C#, Python, and/or VB is a plus but not required
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 1000 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid work week of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets